Spotted - WA

spotted noogstar turning out to ranford road..

taking it easy ey sam? :P didnt hear u hit lift :P

ZOMG... I swear you are stalking me... HAHAHA! LOL I do drive civilised most of the times Ken... Gosh you make me sound so bad!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw Jeremy this morning at the Albany HWY/Manning RD traffic lights. I was in the patrol ute near Automasters.

:ninja::ninja:

:ph34r: :ph34r: i wasnt speeding officer :ph34r: :ph34r:

I cant give you speeding fines anywho's! I can give you a fine for being too sexy!

i think i saw 'Ruimond' on South Street Bullcreek heading to Freo way!

Giddu giddy giddy! :lol: I was the Silva Rolla wif HIDs on coming back from St John o God Murdoch!

Haha yeh that was me, i saw your Silver Rolla with the bronze rims i think. You had your HID's on. I was driving to work, taking the freeway down to the city. Haha. :lol: Spotted :ph34r:

Edited by ruimond

hey all

newbie to the forums here

was leaving carousel on thursday night and was driving behind a white aurion sportivo with red neon underbody lights... anyone here? i was in the white aurion atx

Think it was Jaaassseeee's ZRE Sedan at work today in for a service ;)

OH you work there?

I heard stories about kids thrashing peoples cars at that place....but I get my toyota advantage thing there :)

Next time I have another service I'll make sure to give you a yell :P Maybe you can give her some TLC for me :D

OH you work there?

I heard stories about kids thrashing peoples cars at that place....but I get my toyota advantage thing there :)

Next time I have another service I'll make sure to give you a yell :P Maybe you can give her some TLC for me :D

Yeah. It might be true. I wouldnt know cause i dont go test drive with other technicians there. But i dont thrash peoples cars, really no point in doing so.

For sure, give her TLC for you. =)

Oh yeah was disappointing that you never went ahead with the UR braces in the end.

Saw a dark blue yaris with silver racing stripes at mayaree maccas @ 1am today, anyone on these forums?

Never seen one with silver stripes, but it might be dominoes company car. Might be blue with white stripes or something like that.

Edited by Lunjiaow

Spotted Gonzalis and his white 5th gen GT4 goin down Vincent St round 3ish. Blowin a bit of smoke there mate...

Woot spotted. Was it alot of smoke? I was told on the cruise that downlow it blows a little bit then it clears up later on.

Spotted Gonzalis and his white 5th gen GT4 goin down Vincent St round 3ish. Blowin a bit of smoke there mate...

Woot spotted. Was it alot of smoke? I was told on the cruise that downlow it blows a little bit then it clears up later on.

Noticed a fair bit. Saw it on the cruise as well and forgot to mention it, didn't really clear up.

One of these days I'll actually get spotted, mind you I don't drive that often. Wish I had a parking spot at work :(. I was actually on foot, I work just around the corner, don't want to pay $8.50 a day parking.

Edited by Mole

OH you work there?

Yeah. It might be true. I wouldnt know cause i dont go test drive with other technicians there. But i dont thrash peoples cars, really no point in doing so.

For sure, give her TLC for you. =)

Oh yeah was disappointing that you never went ahead with the UR braces in the end.

haha yeah, when i gf leaves for japan i have a few things planned...

hey i was wondering, would it be possible to specific get you to look after my car next time?

when i picked up my car i knew the person who did my car didn't rotate the wheels. apparently he was too 'hungover' (i know someone who knwos a few boys inside newtown). so was wondering if next time i know i can give it to someone like you who will look after it :P

Yeah for sure. You'll have to ask the service advisers, if you can have a certain someone service it. Other wise we get jobs at random.

You should have complained about the rotation. Unless you have more tread on the front then the rears then we usually just balance the front wheels..