Spotted - WA

hehe... consider we are neighbours that havnt meet...

dont have to wait that long to see me, just find me on a no rain day at 4pm sleeping at the parking lot where the boat parking and small cafe is...

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mt pleasent... haha, just chilling watching the river... cant be bother to drive far to beach for a sleep...

I wish the fishing spot in my area good, i only caught blow fish and thats about it :angry:

or it could be my bad fishing skills :g: :g:

I was the big fish he caught ;)

In all seriousness though, we need organise some sort of recreational activity for WA. I'd love to go fishing, I used to go down to mandurah for whitings all the time, but the coast has dried up a little the last few years.

A friend of mine drives up north for an hour or 2 every so often and catches quite biggies. Anyone know of any destinations. Me <3 Fish.

YES LETS GO FISHING :D

LOl, actually i havent gone fishing for a while, and a few frens are asking me to go fishing. but looks like have to drive 1 or 2 hours away to get quite biggies, otherwise not much fish here in CBD, too much " catch and keep", they urge us to "catch and release" lol.

so whens the next fishing trip jer? :P

LOl, actually i havent gone fishing for a while, and a few frens are asking me to go fishing. but looks like have to drive 1 or 2 hours away to get quite biggies, otherwise not much fish here in CBD, too much " catch and keep", they urge us to "catch and release" lol.

that depends on u jeff :P u have the tools n the know how n know where :P

u tell us :P

oh fark. lol. i can help, but i need someone else too who knows more than me for places. i know cbd places, but need someone who knows good places thats outside cbd^^

oh fark. lol. i can help, but i need someone else too who knows more than me for places. i know cbd places, but need someone who knows good places thats outside cbd^^

i only know a few cbd and mandurah places

J e r e M y..

I caught the biggest fish of all... a White Rottnest Island boat at Fremantle port...

Was fishing next to the Rottnest Island boat parking thing and then when it starts to take off, in the middle, the propeller hit my fishing string and starts pulling my rod... My Kmart rod had already suck in before i could find scissors.... consider that a BIG CATCH... hehe

Edited by Shahzan

i only know a few cbd and mandurah places

Moore River, an hour or two north of Perth is good for Bream. Good sizes too.

Otherwise, go and get yourself a boat and go behind Rotto' if you want DECENT fish.

J e r e M y..

I caught the biggest fish of all... a White Rottnest Island boat at Fremantle port...

Was fishing next to the Rottnest Island boat parking thing and then when it starts to take off, in the middle, the propeller hit my fishing string and starts pulling my rod... My Kmart rod had already suck in before i could find scissors.... consider that a BIG CATCH... hehe

thats CLASSIC!

OH! him! hahahahha.... this is one of the hottest stivos around perth! but never turn out to our meet! would love him to come to our meet! nice guy, nice car ! hehe

Create a TOCAU business card... put it on every toyota that is worth to be on forum so they could join and go to our meet.... :D

OH! him! hahahahha.... this is one of the hottest stivos around perth! but never turn out to our meet! would love him to come to our meet! nice guy, nice car ! hehe

Create a TOCAU business card... put it on every toyota that is worth to be on forum so they could join and go to our meet.... :D

haha. yeah! someone had mention it before. i think there was a special thread about it. but it dint go far. >.<

yeh, its actually a good idea ^^. maybe we should discuss this deeper with our WA mod? :P

haha. yeah! someone had mention it before. i think there was a special thread about it. but it dint go far. >.<

yeh, its actually a good idea ^^. maybe we should discuss this deeper with our WA mod? :P

Ken..sounds like u`ll be bz again ey xD

Saw a silver Toyota Altezza @ Parry's Avenue. Had aftermarket wheels, aftermarket front bumper & a debadged rear trunk lid. Could either be a personal import or a first gen Lexus IS with an Altezza grille. Looks really nice!