Spotted - WA

nice caldina at murdoch carpark, white gtt model :o

yess, that one does look pretty nice!!

i'm assuming we park in the same carpark, considering that car always parks in the same spot :P

on another note, apparently there's a unmarked 1970's Landcruiser police car thingy....mate got pulled over the other night by one of them so yea...

Yeah man I park there like last bay on that row pretty much all the time :P saw ur car today aswell

speaking of undercover cop cars, a mate warned me about a new camry undercover model... would that even keep up with a n/a r33??

LOL. doesnt matter if they keep up or not. They have eyes to get your plate numbers. Im sure a new camry can keep up with a NA R33. They are slow and heavy.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice caldina at murdoch carpark, white gtt model :o

yess, that one does look pretty nice!!

i'm assuming we park in the same carpark, considering that car always parks in the same spot :P

on another note, apparently there's a unmarked 1970's Landcruiser police car thingy....mate got pulled over the other night by one of them so yea...

Yeah man I park there like last bay on that row pretty much all the time :P saw ur car today aswell

speaking of undercover cop cars, a mate warned me about a new camry undercover model... would that even keep up with a n/a r33??

LOL. doesnt matter if they keep up or not. They have eyes to get your plate numbers. Im sure a new camry can keep up with a NA R33. They are slow and heavy.

most of the time ppl that evade police are driving a stolen car

Spotted jeff on leach hooning :P

Edit: N fk how dark is ur tint? couldnt see shiat xD

lol! dammit. why everytime ppl see me say i hooned? I DINT MAN! i was trying to catch up to u and say hi. traffic was fked so had to do a few flooring action. LOL. :P

my tint is 20% jer. lol. i could see u smiling just then. lol.

i got excited ey, coz i dont spot forum members quite often. LOL

Spotted jeff on leach hooning :P

Edit: N fk how dark is ur tint? couldnt see shiat xD

lol! dammit. why everytime ppl see me say i hooned? I DINT MAN! i was trying to catch up to u and say hi. traffic was fked so had to do a few flooring action. LOL. :P

my tint is 20% jer. lol. i could see u smiling just then. lol.

i got excited ey, coz i dont spot forum members quite often. LOL

print screen, fwd to dobahoon@wapolice.wa.gov.au :whistling:

hehehe..

spotted a red corolla sportivo hatch parked along william street (opposite universal bar?) with rims last night, around 8:30ish?

hopefully my car might be a bit easier to spot now, having my eyelids colour coded today! anyone here work within the belmont area?

spotted a red corolla sportivo hatch parked along william street (opposite universal bar?) with rims last night, around 8:30ish?

hopefully my car might be a bit easier to spot now, having my eyelids colour coded today! anyone here work within the belmont area?

Maybe it was cypher...did it have black rims with red lip? :unsure:

Maybe it was cypher...did it have black rims with red lip? :unsure:

didnt get a good enough look, sorry.

Not seeing many Aurion TRD members floating around.........See alot on the road but not sure if they are members or not.

Work in Kewdale area......live Northern suburbs.

Saw an Aurion with what looked 20" rims in Morley a few weeks back.....can't recall if it was DRE or not, have seen the plates before but not sure.

Brad.