Spotted - WA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted ronald's blue aurion at manning road, on the way to curtin this arvo. flashed him but maybe a lil late. :) he hasnt been on the forum for quite a long time too! T_T

SPOTTED LEGEND888 (im very bad with names :P)

hey! yeh sorry took me a sec to figure out why someone was flashing me :P but obviously from teh look of that corolla ;) I knew why.

havent been on for awhile... should have a summer meet up

Edited by o12lando

Spotted mo at intersection of high road and leach hway! Sorry dint wave bro, was still day dreaming! Too early! Haha. :)

i noe..it was way too early for the 'Over enthausiatic Cadbury wave' but lucky you didn't cop 'the rapid machine gun honking' ;) :lol:

Nicely spotted Jeff!

Ok does someone own a maroon aurion/camry with gunmetal 18'' rims, i saw it 2 days ago down on the new Kwinana freeway heading towards perth.... around lunch time i think... memory is crap

Spotted a black aurion with 19inch i think black wheels with polished lip. Had HID's, lowered. Driving on South St from canning vale side.

Not sure if its the same black one you spoted. I think it had a kit, might have been a ZR.

Spotted Chicken on Thursday night on Leach Highway. ;)

are you sure? i was working thursday night. i did go on leach for a short while. if it was me were my headlights too bright? lol

It was like 10.30ish. Its bright but not enough to blind me, i guess tint helps keep out the glare.

Spotted a White corolla with dark coloured rims on leach high way last night going towards freo way around 10pm.

Spotted Chicken on Thursday night on Leach Highway. ;)

are you sure? i was working thursday night. i did go on leach for a short while. if it was me were my headlights too bright? lol

It was like 10.30ish. Its bright but not enough to blind me, i guess tint helps keep out the glare.

Spotted a White corolla with dark coloured rims on leach high way last night going towards freo way around 10pm.

thats strange, i worked till midnight... there must be an imposter out there lol

edit: on second thought, i'm the one that looks like a sportivo lol

Edited by chicken

Spotted mo at intersection of high road and leach hway! Sorry dint wave bro, was still day dreaming! Too early! Haha. :)

Jeff on Willeri aaaall the way to the high road junction.. Ur car looks awesome Jeff! Very Noice!

Spotted Jayme on Albany hway heading to the city front o Caro around 1ish

'Bruz u lowered ur beastie?,my wife commented how it looked like it was just hovering while on a cruise?'

Can never get enuff of that! ;)

Me?! I was at work today, bro!

Sorry cuz,spotted on Saturday!

Spotted Jayme on Albany hway heading to the city front o Caro around 1ish

'Bruz u lowered ur beastie?,my wife commented how it looked like it was just hovering while on a cruise?'

Can never get enuff of that! ;)

Me?! I was at work today, bro!

Sorry cuz,spotted on Saturday!

Hahaha, yesh i was of to the gym!

Oh spotted Ken opposite Macca's Caro on Sunday morning.

Jeff on Willeri aaaall the way to the high road junction.. Ur car looks awesome Jeff! Very Noice!

Spotted mo yesterday at willeri! Saw this sexy rolla sticking behind me. Then I saw ur rego I was like ohhhhhh! Mo is here :)

I saw u again this morning mo! Coming out from that caltex petrol station in north lake road! Near berrigan drive! Was in the work car, u wudnt have seen me! :)

Spotted mo yesterday at willeri! Saw this sexy rolla sticking behind me. Then I saw ur rego I was like ohhhhhh! Mo is here :)

I saw u again this morning mo! Coming out from that caltex petrol station in north lake road! Near berrigan drive! Was in the work car, u wudnt have seen me! :)

I was just thinking that this morning! If I'm being spotted there then u mustnt work all that far away from me Bruz! :spiteful: