Spotted - WA

Spotted mo at intersection of high road and leach hway! Sorry dint wave bro, was still day dreaming! Too early! Haha. :)

Jeff on Willeri aaaall the way to the high road junction.. Ur car looks awesome Jeff! Very Noice!

Spotted mo yesterday at willeri! Saw this sexy rolla sticking behind me. Then I saw ur rego I was like ohhhhhh! Mo is here :)

I saw u again this morning mo! Coming out from that caltex petrol station in north lake road! Near berrigan drive! Was in the work car, u wudnt have seen me! :)

I was just thinking that this morning! If I'm being spotted there then u mustnt work all that far away from me Bruz! :spiteful:

Lol. Where do u work mo? I work in hammond road :)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted mo at intersection of high road and leach hway! Sorry dint wave bro, was still day dreaming! Too early! Haha. :)

Jeff on Willeri aaaall the way to the high road junction.. Ur car looks awesome Jeff! Very Noice!

Spotted mo yesterday at willeri! Saw this sexy rolla sticking behind me. Then I saw ur rego I was like ohhhhhh! Mo is here :)

I saw u again this morning mo! Coming out from that caltex petrol station in north lake road! Near berrigan drive! Was in the work car, u wudnt have seen me! :)

I was just thinking that this morning! If I'm being spotted there then u mustnt work all that far away from me Bruz! :spiteful:

Lol. Where do u work mo? I work in hammond road :)

Cockburn industrial estate off north Lake road!Bushland ridge!

Jayme..Albany Hway @ Six forty-ish..Macca's brekkie bruz!? :lol:

Yeah bro, getting a coffee!

I was following an orange (custom respray) ZZE122 from Spencer Rd up until Macca's Caro. The dude driving was on P plates and from memory it had gold/chrome lip Speedy Lite-7.

spotted a black celica as i was turning off marmion ave today at around 5:30.. i was in my black celica heading the other way.. cant remember what road it was called but i was turning there to get onto mitchell fwy. :)

spotted Kenneth's car yesterday in the francis st car park where i also parked :)

it was a VERY hot day yesterday i shall add..

indeed. got into my car.. everything was burning. it was hurting to change gears and turn the wheel and my P plates were melting :o

Got spotted today at Brass Monkey NB.

Convo:

Cypher pulls into drive way to pick up a friend and whilst waiting white bouncer dude looks at car and makes his way over.

Cypher: *thinking* ah sh*t he's gonna tell me to move my car coz im blocking a fire escape or something

Bouncer Dude: hey is this the corolla sportivo wagon ??

Cypher: *stupidly* errr i wldnt call it a wagon ... more like a hatchback ...

Bouncer Dude: it looks really nice hey !!

Cypher: ... err thanks ... i thought u were gonna tell me to move my car.

Bouncer Dude: nah nah i love what u did with it ! looks awesome !!

Friends get into car.

Cypher: cheers dude *waves*

Refreshing even though it really isnt a "spot" but yeah nice to c ppl appreciate our sportivos =] !!

Edited by cypher

Got spotted today at Brass Monkey NB.

Convo:

Cypher pulls into drive way to pick up a friend and whilst waiting white bouncer dude looks at car and makes his way over.

Cypher: *thinking* ah sh*t he's gonna tell me to move my car coz im blocking a fire escape or something

Bouncer Dude: hey is this the corolla sportivo wagon ??

Cypher: *stupidly* errr i wldnt call it a wagon ... more like a hatchback ...

Bouncer Dude: it looks really nice hey !!

Cypher: ... err thanks ... i thought u were gonna tell me to move my car.

Bouncer Dude: nah nah i love what u did with it ! looks awesome !!

Friends get into car.

Cypher: cheers dude *waves*

Refreshing even though it really isnt a "spot" but yeah nice to c ppl appreciate our sportivos =] !!

lol, funny. wonder why he thought it was a wagon though. :lol:

Black Facelift rolla with red pinstriping,i think it sez 'Charlie' on the windscreen,Red line on the rims,I'm pretty sure i saw & commented on this car in the forums while back,Its gotta be a custom job on it,Great looking rollie..Parked right across to me @ my work place @ Bibra Lake..