Spotted - WA

Spotted a awkward Purple?Blue? Corolla taking too many sexy pictures of my car with his Nokia N95 which he should be looking on the road instead of taking photos at South St... If your out there, if you really love my AE86, Ill let you take as many photo of the car as you like if we stop at a place instead of you taking a photo on the road and me starring at the camera because i love cameras and I cant take my eyes away from the camera... hahahahaha B) B) B)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted a awkward Purple?Blue? Corolla taking too many sexy pictures of my car with his Nokia N95 which he should be looking on the road instead of taking photos at South St... If your out there, if you really love my AE86, Ill let you take as many photo of the car as you like if we stop at a place instead of you taking a photo on the road and me starring at the camera because i love cameras and I cant take my eyes away from the camera... hahahahaha B) B) B)

hahah i've done this to ur car before :P

and my car happens to be purply blue, but its not a rolla, and i dont have a N95, so u didnt catch me takin pics of ur car while driving :)

:whistling:

hahah i've done this to ur car before :P

and my car happens to be purply blue, but its not a rolla, and i dont have a N95, so u didnt catch me takin pics of ur car while driving :)

:whistling:

haha! nahh man... but if u do found him, tell him my car has been wash for another chance of photoshoot... to be more details, his N95 is the black edition, hehe...

spotted kenneth's car on manning rd today

ah har.. so that was you at the lights :P ... didnt know you had stivo rims and kit and what not! :P looks good thou.. nice n low on the rear..

ah har.. so that was you at the lights :P ... didnt know you had stivo rims and kit and what not! :P looks good thou.. nice n low on the rear..

haha. the rear is actually higher than the front :D

still look low to me! unlike my stupid rear :(

still look low to me! unlike my stupid rear :(

yeah i just had second look at it... the rear does look pretty low. but measuring from side skirt to ground at the front and back the back is higher

spotted "Lunjiaow" yaris outside new town toyota! the stock rims makes it look pretty low :D

LOL!. Yeah spotted your car too ;) nice near new air filter and p/s fluid. Nice suspension btw, if it was any lower i dont think i could put it on the hoist.

I think i saw you this arvo too Vincent. About 4:30pm on Albany HWY, near Brian Gardnier's.

Was going to highbeam you, but i thought people may think there is a multinova down the road haha.. Saw you turn your head to look.

spotted "Lunjiaow" yaris outside new town toyota! the stock rims makes it look pretty low :D

LOL!. Yeah spotted your car too ;) nice near new air filter and p/s fluid. Nice suspension btw, if it was any lower i dont think i could put it on the hoist.

haha thanks vince! :D can your car clear the hoist? :P

thanks again

Not seeing many Aurion TRD members floating around.........See alot on the road but not sure if they are members or not.

Work in Kewdale area......live Northern suburbs.

Saw an Aurion with what looked 20" rims in Morley a few weeks back.....can't recall if it was DRE or not, have seen the plates before but not sure.

Brad.

no,it couldnt be me brad, havent been to morley area for ages.. :g: