NEW design TOCAU FORUM STICKERS

• 3 weeks later...

I got this from what looks like England when I registered for Silver...

It is printed backwards so you stick it on the inside of your window. I wont be sticking it on tho. I am still looking for something a little more classy that sticks on the outside and promotes au.toyotaownersclub.com.

EDIT: I will probably use the 2 smaller ones some how.

post-14100-1254113522_thumb.jpg

post-14100-1254114008_thumb.jpg

having more made give me a week or 2 we'll have a mini meet and i'll have them there :D

Thanks Mish.

The stickers I received are not really stickers, they are reusable!! I really like this idea rather than vinyl stuck on the outside.

I think this reusable sticker is a much better option but the only down side is not being able to stick it to paint (it must be stuck on the inside of a window)...

This will have to do for now, until a better looking option presents it's self.

I'm going to cut the excess clear part off.

(this is on the back window)

EDIT: P.s. Ill be up for a mini meet.

post-14100-1254115259_thumb.jpg

having more made give me a week or 2 we'll have a mini meet and i'll have them there :D

if there's more getting made count me in for a couple :D

Charlie

Edited by flipsta24

Hi everyone!!! The stickers that I'm getting made are the URL stickers we used to have a few years back. I think we might have some pics lying around at home of them. I'll post some up tomorrow as I'm just using my phone at the moment.

They will be 40 cms long n about 1.5 inches high the will be the clubs URL ( au.toyotaownersclub.com )

price will be the same $10

I got this from what looks like England when I registered for Silver...

It is printed backwards so you stick it on the inside of your window. I wont be sticking it on tho. I am still looking for something a little more classy that sticks on the outside and promotes au.toyotaownersclub.com.

EDIT: I will probably use the 2 smaller ones some how.

I also got these stickers from Steve in the UK and I was expecting to receive the white TOCAU one as I like the idea of having this sticker stuck on the outside of the rear window rather than on the inside. The black and yellow lettering stickers are nice, but hard to see from a distance and they don't promote the Aussie section of the club, which is what I wanna do by having the sticker displayed on my rolla.

Steve mentioned that he might be able to do the white TOCAU stickers in November sometime, but I prefer to get it now if it's available, so please put me down for one if there is any available.

Hi everyone!!! The stickers that I'm getting made are the URL stickers we used to have a few years back. I think we might have some pics lying around at home of them. I'll post some up tomorrow as I'm just using my phone at the moment.

They will be 40 cms long n about 1.5 inches high the will be the clubs URL ( au.toyotaownersclub.com )

Mish are they like this one? choice of colours or white again?

post-9535-1254266084_thumb.jpg

Mish are they like this one? choice of colours or white again?

I hope they are like this one.. the one in the pic seems smaller than 40cm (which is good in my opinion).. Id love that one in black and white..

Sorry to be a pain in the a, mish.. you cant please everyone.. thanks for your efforts!!!!!!

ok here's what they looked like a few years back

DSC06741.jpg

our ones will be 40 cm wide and 1.5 inches high. just the url for our site here in oz

only ordering white for this batch as most people have tinted windows and you wont be able to see black.

next batch i get will have both black and white. they should be here by the end of next week :D

numbers are limited please pm me asap with your real name so i can reserve you one i'll put your name on a list. then i'll do a bulk PM back when they arrive.

those out of state i'll be sending them to the MODERATORS to be sold. if you don't have a MODERATOR in your state please feel free to PM me and we'll take it from there

please note: it will not be in this font this is only an example of the url on a sticker.

Yep put me down for one. Was thinking of putting it on my side skirts.... maybe i'll need two? dunno yet atm. just one for now i guess...

when i order the second lot in both black and white i'll get some bigger ones for those who want to to put them on the side skirts.....let me know the width and height you think would be best though. maybe the side skirt ones should be in black though??? what y'all think??

keep the pm's coming guys!! the list is looking great......gonna be a fun mini meet!! maybe over dinner @ harry's??? LOL!!

Great work Mish! hope you received my request for two stickers :)

A mini-meet sounds good.. there hasn't been a monthly meet for quite sometime

an evening one would suffice :whistling: