5th on the limiter

dude! I think you are playing the angelic card way too soon. I'm also against dangerous speeding too i.e ducking and weaving through traffic. It's all about knowing your limits. for Kcoro's friend, that happened to be at 180km/h :lol: But you can't honestly think that people will ever stop speeding like it's a bad habbit like smoking. I think you posted in the wrong section...the Camry section is a few clicks away. :P

what the heck do you think a bunch of guys (and girl) will talk about in a forum dedicated to cars WITH 100kw and 141kw (+ & - 7KW :P )? not baking or sewing thats for sure. and we can only talk about bodykits and interior lights so many times before it gets boring.

and how do you know the guy didn't do it on a race track :P ? very little information was given...too little for you to speculate as to the location of the 180km/h "run" :P . You just saw it as an opportunity to submit your do-gooder post about "speeding is bad". preaching to people who don't want to be preeched to will get you nowhere. You need brute force and capital punishment D*mn it! :lol: . I recommend that all that submit stories of speeding and reckless endagerment to pedestrians, public property and cats and dogs should be bent over and belted for all their worth! :lol:

(i'm being sacarstic btw so no need to get your panties in a twist :P )

Chill dude. we're all here to have some fun. some of us speed on occasion...big woop. If you're going to turn this forum into a giant debate into the social implications of speeding and reckless driving then it will get boring very quickly.

Edited by qkslvr

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

alright what is the fastest then for 1zzfe? my friend has done 180 but could not go more and it was auto.

I would suggest that your friend go see toyota and complain.

I have an auto 1zzfe and ive got it up to 220 before, then again overdrive has to be off and if you mess around with the gear ratios a little bit you can make it get past 180 easily

Chill dude. we're all here to have some fun. some of us speed on occasion...big woop. If you're going to turn this forum into a giant debate into the social implications of speeding and reckless driving then it will get boring very quickly.

No need to calm me down mate as I'm not the one who is arrogantly defending something here. Anyway I'm not trying to make this forum a boring place or trying to look down on someone. By the way there is enough meaningful and intelligent conversation happening on this forum other than someone doing 200kph to keep things interesting. One thing is for sure if everyone start to talk about doing 200 or 300 this will become a boring place :D and probably no one will be left here to talk at all :P

btw Northy appreciate your humour :D

I fail to see the arrogance in my post. I was simply saying that inlight of what you have said i believe that the subject of speed is now taboo and all who mention it should be flogged! :P

The arrogance is in talking as though you are the voice of reason and sensibility on this forum. There are moderators and posters...i didn't realise there was a opening for forum pastor :blink: If i knew i would have applied. common people. what ever happened to equal employment opportunities?!? :lol: I know i'm asain and all...but common! :rolleyes:

I'm in my of my weird moods today so if i offended you...tough Sh*t! :lol: just kidding. look i know you didn't deserve a whole essay cutting up your short post consisting of like 3words but, hey. Just too tempting to play "bash the do-gooder" :lol: Peace out man.

alright what is the fastest then for 1zzfe? my friend has done 180 but could not go more and it was auto.

I would suggest that your friend go see toyota and complain.

I have an auto 1zzfe and ive got it up to 220 before, then again overdrive has to be off and if you mess around with the gear ratios a little bit you can make it get past 180 easily

Probably has the 180km/h speed cut the Japs have!!

B4 u speculate ADR_rolla i wouldnt doubt if i was u that TJ (aka xTigerx) actually doesnt have an airstrip available to him....cauz he does......just thought id let u knw :P :P :P .... i leave it to TJ if he wants to tell u which airstrip

yeah right....... u would be killed omg how old r you?

xTigerx works in the aviation so I'm sure that he has access to an airstrip somewhere. Let's just respect the fact that he (for whatever reason) can't disclose the location to us.

Cmon guys.... It's not that hard to work out what he is doing.

He works in the importation industry. Illegal drugs n sh!t like that, probably a little gun running on the side. I wouldn't want to tell you where my secret airstrip was either & have all theses Sportivo's turning up and filling their boots with free samples.... Would you! :D :D :D :D

PS. If any law enforcement officers wish to arrest him after reading this, can you invite us all to watch the car chase :P :P :P

PSS. I cannot be held accountable for what I say. I have a medical condition that sometimes causes me to lose control off my fingers when trying to type too fast! :huh::huh::huh:

PSS. I cannot be held accountable for what I say. I have a medical condition that sometimes causes me to lose control off my fingers when trying to type too fast!
n

I also have a medical condition that may explain some of my outburst. Mine is more psychological than physical. It's a form of Tourrett's syndrome :lol: but instead of sudden involuntary outburst, my disorder causes me to type seemingly well-thought out statements that sometimes offend. (as Black455 discovered earlier in this thread) :lol: It's a medical condition....I promise!! :D

PSS. I cannot be held accountable for what I say. I have a medical condition that sometimes causes me to lose control off my fingers when trying to type too fast!
n

I also have a medical condition that may explain some of my outburst. Mine is more psychological than physical. It's a form of Tourrett's syndrome :lol: but instead of sudden involuntary outburst, my disorder causes me to type seemingly well-thought out statements that sometimes offend. (as Black455 discovered earlier in this thread) :lol: It's a medical condition....I promise!! :D

Isn't there a few head twitches in there as well..... :blink: :P