PERTH CRUISE

Hey guys just joined the forum so new at this, I was at the meet today, Red SW20, I was 1 of 2 Lebbo's there :P Just wanted to say thnx 4 having me there it was a lil fun, although I got a hell of a sunburn (Damn Targa's!!) I cant wait til theres another meet ill definitely be there.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

buddy..ur link doesnt work =(

sry but i cant get it working

but ehres wats on the link

w70495789041yu9.jpg

Toyota Celica LIFTBACK 1998, This is it! Sporty Celica that will impress, 5 speed manual, alloy wheels, white in colour with tinted windows, CD player, rear spoiler, air conditioning, power steering and much much more - outstanding!, 1ADZ191 $10990.00 DL14891 QUV Wholesale 966 Albany Highway, Victoria Park. For any of our friendy staff Phone 93611076 or 0419916118

might go chek it out somtime wen im bored

Hey guys just joined the forum so new at this, I was at the meet today, Red SW20, I was 1 of 2 Lebbo's there :P Just wanted to say thnx 4 having me there it was a lil fun, although I got a hell of a sunburn (Damn Targa's!!) I cant wait til theres another meet ill definitely be there.

hey Abez..good to meet u guys today as well..will catch up again soon dude..oh..and good luck with the sunburn..u'll be getting more of it when summer comes if u've got the targa off too much..hhaaha

Alright guys.. the uploading will start tonite :) wont get too many up there thou.. will only sort..

none of you here uses dailup rite? coz i dont think i can be bothered resizing? or do u guys want everything to be resized then uploaded..

pics are around 3mb.. so decide :) n let me kno

i say dont bother resizing it cause it'll ruin the image quality.

Today was pretty darn good! i wonder if the other states have cruises this big.

and that porsche hahahahahaahaaaaaa! i was gna keep up with it.. thought it was a Boxster, they all look the same from the front. but then i saw the 'Carrera 4 S' so i thought ... kkkk nvmmm

xD that poor porch..got circled by HEAPS of TOYOTA's.. xD imagine all of us like forming around it..he'll be scared of TOYOTA's... hahaha

anyway..all of u guys r awesome..thanks for even welcoming my stock corolla =D

thanks for the pics kenneth n brian..

thanks for the route adrian..

thanks for starting it dannyboy =)

n thanks everyone who was there to make this happen

=D long live toyota

I decided to resize one.. which reduced it from 300mb to 13mb.. for the bandwidth poors :) I dont think i have much time uploading 100 photos onto a online album thing :)

someone would hv to do it.. but what I WILL do is upload both version (resized and original) to the net

* p/s : i will get the resized one up by tonite but the full version i will need to wait till monday or tuesday :) but if someone really desperate want photo of their car in the ORIGINAL size.. add me on MSN and i will send it ova :)

LINK FOR (RESIZED) VERSION :: http://kennethkoh.net/toca/TOCA-WA-OCT-CRUISE(RESIZED).zip

but here goes a sneak peak of today

post-2797-1192301101_thumb.jpg

21 toyotas, 1 honda (BOO!!)

5 MR2

1 Camry

and guess what.. 15 corollas!!!

COROLLA FTW! :P :P

Edited by kenneth

buddy..ur link doesnt work =(

sry but i cant get it working

but ehres wats on the link

w70495789041yu9.jpg

Toyota Celica LIFTBACK 1998, This is it! Sporty Celica that will impress, 5 speed manual, alloy wheels, white in colour with tinted windows, CD player, rear spoiler, air conditioning, power steering and much much more - outstanding!, 1ADZ191 $10990.00 DL14891 QUV Wholesale 966 Albany Highway, Victoria Park. For any of our friendy staff Phone 93611076 or 0419916118

might go chek it out somtime wen im bored

SNAP: I should have brought the Celica yesterday, just to be different! Here is a photo taken this morning. You can also see the Camry... for now. To be traded in for a new Rolla I think fairly soon.

gallery_3415_326_231693.jpg

Rolla is, of course, in the garage!

Hi All...

Great to see everyone yesterday after everyones been waiting eagerly for it to come.Good to see the TOCA WA members finally getting together and coming out for this big one after the first two not so successful meets.Hopefully this will be on a more regular basis where everyone comes out and have some fun(talking cars) and admiring each others rides.

On a more concerning and slightly important note however,would like to just say that its important to exercise a little more caution in driving in particular with cutting into lanes.I know most of you guys didn't wanna get lost yesterday and were eager to keep up..but what i saw and witnessed yesterday was a little dangerous.We're all out to have a good and safe cruise.Last thing we want is an accident with our precious cars especially within the group.So yeah,just pay a little more caution when cutting in,we're all in the same convoy,if you signal,we'll let you in.No names(or cars) will be mentioned so don't think too much about it.Its not about putting the blame on anyone but to make the next cruise safer and more enjoyable.

Till the next cruise,drive safe everyone :spiteful:

Hi All...

Great to see everyone yesterday after everyones been waiting eagerly for it to come.Good to see the TOCA WA members finally getting together and coming out for this big one after the first two not so successful meets.Hopefully this will be on a more regular basis where everyone comes out and have some fun(talking cars) and admiring each others rides.

On a more concerning and slightly important note however,would like to just say that its important to exercise a little more caution in driving in particular with cutting into lanes.I know most of you guys didn't wanna get lost yesterday and were eager to keep up..but what i saw and witnessed yesterday was a little dangerous.We're all out to have a good and safe cruise.Last thing we want is an accident with our precious cars especially within the group.So yeah,just pay a little more caution when cutting in,we're all in the same convoy,if you signal,we'll let you in.No names(or cars) will be mentioned so don't think too much about it.Its not about putting the blame on anyone but to make the next cruise safer and more enjoyable.

Till the next cruise,drive safe everyone :spiteful:

yeh, i got a few cut in and i admit i did a few cut in that was abit.. scarey but also next time :) if a fellow TOCA member trying to get into the right lane.. LET THEM IN!! lol.. dont block them out... it doesnt do anyone much favour if anyone of us is lost!

oh yeh.. before the next cruise.. i would suggest everyone get a walkie talkie :) * just wondering if different brands will work together if we put it on the same channel.. if not.. we will hv to do a huge group buy or smething.. just yeh.. will be very useful if we can communicate

eg. leader can tell us if we r turning next so yeh.. or if anyone is lost they can radio in..

yeh i think i ****** off a few too many truck drivers sorry bout that guys.. ill try make it on time to the next one so i know exactly where we are going then there will be no last sec lane changes off free way :ph34r: anyways enough about that, over all was really good and look forward to seeing you all at the next meet!