PERTH CRUISE

argh some friends are dragging me into an auction in maylands @ 9:30, I'm not sure if I can make it anymore. There is a chance that the auction will be ridiculous and I'll be disgusted and head to the Toyota meet instead, we shall see.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so are we not going through the beaches no more?

i recommend we do, for all the single guys in the club, you know, since its gonna be a 30 degree day :whistling:

Jay you raise a very good point. and i think that it was a great idea from me, if i might add.

I am thinking that the beach is the best spot to cruise to. and also its a nice and short but not too short cruise.

voice your oppinions TOCA members

i'll just bring a few maps of the route i planned out..and if the majority think otherwise..then we can decide on something else..anyway..the reason why i dun think going to Cott and Freo isn't just abt parking..we've got close to 20 cars..goin into small roads will be disastrous and pple will start getting lost..but anyway..the route i planned out won't be longer than goin to both Cott and Freo..so u guys can decide tmr..

sorry not gonna come on this one

got a new car but gotta spend some time on it before i can take it cruising

or and its a Gen2 V6 Camry

i say bring it.. like everyone has said.. this is mainly a meet and greet.. make some new mates.. trade some tips.. doesnt matter wat it is right lads? as long as its toyota :yahoo:

oh HaiiSon isnt lying.. i'm buggered too after meticulously cleaning and waxing it.. hope its not dirty tomorrow <_<

so close i can smell the petrol now.. :yahoo:

To the Bird that redecorated my car today... I hate you. No more curries for you!

1x dirty car, coming up, cos i dont think i'll have time to clean it tomorrow morn; that tis sleepy-sleepy time.

Tocau stickers wont be available at this meet, but should be for the next round.

I have a banana skin stuck to the bottom of my foot. It's squishy.

Negative brownie points for those who arrive before 9.30am.

hey guys im still rolling on stock wheels but today some little f#@k stole 2 hub caps off my car and im not joking.. ill just have to show up with none on but no laughing at me <_<

ouch! i feel for u man.. don worri, i wont laugh. y would i? i''m a possible buyer :spiteful:

hey guys im still rolling on stock wheels but today some little f#@k stole 2 hub caps off my car and im not joking.. ill just have to show up with none on but no laughing at me <_<

you can have my hub caps. i'll tell my dad they got stolen while my car was parked in Bentley hahaha this way he's gna have to get me some nice rims.... or he might just end up getting me those gay chrome hub caps :S never know.....

To the Bird that redecorated my car today... I hate you. No more curries for you!

1x dirty car, coming up, cos i dont think i'll have time to clean it tomorrow morn; that tis sleepy-sleepy time.

Tocau stickers wont be available at this meet, but should be for the next round.

I have a banana skin stuck to the bottom of my foot. It's squishy.

Negative brownie points for those who arrive before 9.30am.

noooooo.. u mean no stickies? :(

oh dear. i think i'm gonna cry..

so when's the next meet planned boys?

ps sorry for double postin

i recommend we do, for all the single guys in the club, you know, since its gonna be a 30 degree day :whistling:

Jay you raise a very good point. and i think that it was a great idea from me, if i might add.

I am thinking that the beach is the best spot to cruise to. and also its a nice and short but not too short cruise.

voice your oppinions TOCA members

haha for all the single guys indeed i somehow think if my gf sees my eyes wonderin she'll be slappin the sh*t outta me. as far as length goes for the cruise it doesnt matter to me as long at every stop however many there is everyone is open to everyone and friendly, if thats the case ill cruise all day.

reply to all of them above.. well probably too late to say this now but yeh

greddy mapped out a route down to a pretty cruisey and nice destination :) like he said before... i cnt rmb wht he says.. but people tht turns up wil know whr we r going :) better to be on the safe side.. dont knwo who is reading this

spewin i couldnt make it guys, last night the car decided to have more tantrums and isnt startin so back to toyota, seems to be a fuel blockage and electrical prob... fukn imports. anyway hopefully be at the next one.

great cruise boys.. must do again soon..

on the way there and back i almost used up half a tank of petrol, probably more like a third..

who likes lift? i do.. :toast:

oh and angelo i will contact u soon for that CAI :yahoo: