Black ZR6 with 20" wheels

mkay

I'm still on the hunt for wheels and spoke to a company in Adelaide. I asked them if they thought chrome wheels would look good on my black ZR6 and this is what they sent me. Apparently they where put on this car a week or so ago. Thinks I might have to go with chrome 20s myself now.

Edited by mkay

I dident think crome would look good on a aurion but dammm that looks great!!!

Dont think it would look that good on my red zr6.. hmmm photoshop time

btw are they 20" by 9? any scrub? can you ask that for me plz :)

I'm pretty sure they are 20x9, I think the salesman said they where "Verde Crabs" but are no longer in production so it may be hard to get the same wheel if you where thinking of it. He said as long as you get the right offset, 20"s are fine and wont scrub. The company is at http://www.jackbakertyres.com.au/ so you can contact them if you need anymore advice, the salesman was very helpfull and seemed to have a great deal of knowledge.

Hope this helps.

After some work with paintshop and consulting with my wife (the minister of finance & entertainment) I think we have found the wheels for us.

post-5511-1191399195_thumb.jpg

looks awesome. 20 inch looks great. do you guys think chrome would look good on gold??? im thinking it would. just wanted to get your ideas?

Edited by Buri_ZR6

looks awesome. 20 inch looks great. do you guys think chrome would look good on gold??? im thinking it would. just wanted to get your ideas?

I think chrome wheels would look good on a gold Aurion, there is already a small amount of chrome on the aurion so the wheels would compliment the car. After owning and modifying many cars myself I know you can never satisfy all the critics, I guess at the end of the day all that counts is that your happy with the cars looks.

I think chrome wheels would look good on a gold Aurion, there is already a small amount of chrome on the aurion so the wheels would compliment the car. After owning and modifying many cars myself I know you can never satisfy all the critics, I guess at the end of the day all that counts is that your happy with the cars looks.

i thought of the exact same thing to be honest. i thought of black 20s but that would look too pimp and would make the car look cheap personally. either chrome or silver would look mint. thanks for the opinion.

Chrome on black always looks good. Have you been down to Wheel Worx on South Road Richmond? They have a massive range of wheels on display but if you buy from them take the wheels somewhere else to be put on your car..... Enuf said...

• 5 months later...
After some work with paintshop and consulting with my wife (the minister of finance & entertainment) I think we have found the wheels for us.

post-5511-1191399195_thumb.jpg

G'day mate,

Did you end up geting any rims, if so post a pic cause my black aurion......ok my wifes aurion x6 needs new shoes but so bloody confusing considering the amount rims out there.

Cheers

ryan

Personally, I Hate Chrome Wheels...

Through these Pics...It seems I'm a bit wrong..

It does look Good on Aurion... :whistling:

Next thing to do would be lowering it...