Look What I Just Got

Punk_200sx

Well one photo and the phone went dead so DIY is out. But its so easy to install its just not funny.

Anyway Cuscos Zero 2's are in and I am a very very very happy man

Now the Cuscos came preset with even ride heights so i left it as it was.

Its just under a coke can on the side skirt and about a finger gap in the guards, so I didn't want to go any lower.

There is no scrubbing what so ever on the guards (even at the hardest of cornering and I have 18's) and i can still easily go up driveways w/o scrapping.

I am amazed at the ride comfort.

At the lowest setting (1) it rides close to stock with 18's on it, I actually bumped my dampening levels up to 2 but to make it stiffer (there are 5 levels).

I can go over train tracks at decent speeds and bumps in the road do not destabilize it at all.

And wow I can go around corners so fast now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so so fast!!!!!!!and its so comfortable

There are no noises whatsover besides the shock compression which is normal.

My rating 10 out of 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are thinking about going coilover, do not even think about other brands, Cuscos are the way to go!!!!!!!!!!

will put up photos soon!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
I am hoping to get me some coilovers soon, but would these be a bit too much for everyday spirited driving??

Just doing some research...

I would have to say no. I got mine put in a few weeks ago and they are better than lowered springs. I love having springs that are matched to the shock again. they are stiff/firm but not bouncy. word of warning though, Sydney major dodgey highways will still be way bumpy, but again, way better than lowered springs.

I am hoping to get me some coilovers soon, but would these be a bit too much for everyday spirited driving??

Just doing some research...

I find mine are really comfortable, you eventually get used to the asmatic huff when your go over bigger bumps. Could try getting a price on the DMS 40mm system. If they are cheaper then what the owf group buy is then go with them. If you do go with the group buy on owf contact dhc09 as he is looking at some zero 2's also.