Sydney Monthly Meet - Sat 27th Oct 2007 - Villawood usual spot

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and btw it was good to finally meet everyone and see the cars in the flesh. really like sunny's 1zz. looks pretty hot. and the nitrous purge. was bloody awesome. and for the people that dont kno who i was i was the guy with the black 05 sportivo with the white wheels. i was the only one with white wheels. :yahoo: really like the way MSROLA looked on the new shoes.

and btw it was good to finally meet everyone and see the cars in the flesh. really like sunny's 1zz. looks pretty hot. and the nitrous purge. was bloody awesome. and for the people that dont kno who i was i was the guy with the black 05 sportivo with the white wheels. i was the only one with white wheels. :yahoo: really like the way MSROLA looked on the new shoes.

nice to meet you too. like I said to you last night - DON'T GIVE THE WHEELS BACK! hehehe. they look better on the stivo than your brother's car anyway. LOL

gonna need some help wif something

spelling? grammar?

and thats the something :D

btw thats tj for your help, much appreciated

thats cool no drama's and a big thankyou to mr rola for pointing out that little issue with the air intake you can feel it pulls a bit harder now that you did that and the ecu reset

now i just have to sort out my radio code issue and itll be sweet :rolleyes:

Sinan I'm pretty sure I saw your car leaving Aub maccas on Thursday night.

I was coming from the St hilliers side entry, from what I saw the white wheels on your car are hawt.

I'm still working on my cars nigly little things so I'll prolly make the next meet.

Edited by TRDYUS

Great meet up guys...

Pancakes on the rocks was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i agree they were great!!! :toast:

we must have looked way weird to all those people as we walked out though :lol:

next time though i'll start with dessert instead of a main. but it was still great!! how about we just move the whole meet to that car park instead..........hehehehe :lol:

or up to bunnings on the GWH minchinbury instead as was mentioned by bec and sam that night.

so any ideas for the next one? ???????

sorry i couldnt make it guys, had a few problems with the car lately and only got it going just before 7 and the car was a mess so decided not to come....100% in for the next meet though, wherever it may be :yahoo:

I was coming from the St hilliers side entry, from what I saw the white wheels on your car are hawt.

I'm still working on my cars nigly little things so I'll prolly make the next meet.

i was at maccas on thursday but i think you say my friends car. its black with white rims to. but my rims are a little different. next time i see a white corolla ill scream out spotted then you will know it was me.

i was at maccas on thursday but i think you say my friends car. its black with white rims to. but my rims are a little different. next time i see a white corolla ill scream out spotted then you will know it was me.

Ah ok cool, I'll keep an ear out :)

i say MINCHINBURY too.....all us westies have been driving all the way to vilawood for quiet a few meets.....how about everyone drive out west now! lol

<_< i came from berowra lol! its far enough as it is

• 1 month later...