anyone do formal functions in Corolla's?

MIIKEY

u wanna go to your formal in a toyota????? maybe some of the done up ones might????

Yea im after a toyota that is done up

Formal eh, which school?

plumpton high

i had a car but then the guy said its nearly out of rego n isnt sure if he is guna get it re done, so i dont think i can go in it, does any1 have a nice car that wud take me :)

ill pay :)

i nominate bill for the task. although its not all flash but it will defeinately shock your skool mates when you rock up and BOV going off. i remember my formal. was gonna go in my mates VL calais. till that plan backfired. lol that would have been fully tabouly.

I did weddings and formals with my Sportivo while I owned it. Something different compared to the amount of limo's that take kids to formals. Last one i did before I sold my car was pretty kool. The formal was just down from a cross roads that i came out of. So it was pull out and turn then hit lift 1st and land 2nd(for those who can do it) then back off. We had the attention of everyone there by then and then I drove slowly into the drop off area and got out and let the kid i knew and his partner out. All he wanted to do was get his mates to look at my engine bay!!!

Contact one of the mods in your state as they will know who has car that is visually appealing for what you want to do.

everyone is showing up in hummers and limo's , but i wana be the different one to show up in a hotted up corolla

hey mate when is your formal????

its the 20th of november, its a tuesday, to rootyhill RSL, between 4.30 and 5

everyone is showing up in hummers and limo's , but i wana be the different one to show up in a hotted up corolla

hey mate when is your formal????

its the 20th of november, its a tuesday, to rootyhill RSL, between 4.30 and 5

i would of taken you in my stivo but i currently have lost my license till 7 december but i will try n se if one of my mates will drive it for you if that helps?????

cheers

I'll take you there man...

$70, pick up, take you somewhere for photos and then drop off at the formal :) :) :) ...

Lemme know man...

Oh i think we have a winner mikey. Ben's car will definately get attention... And thats a real good deal what he offered.

I'll take you there man...

$70, pick up, take you somewhere for photos and then drop off at the formal :) :) :) ...

Lemme know man...

Oh i think we have a winner mikey. Ben's car will definately get attention... And thats a real good deal what he offered.

yeah i spoke to him and its a really nice car, iv organised to go in it :)

would a green under shirt look different if i got out of a orange car :o

i like to make colours match