My Lowered ZR6!!

DKzr6

• 4 months later...

I love those Eleanor rims, i am sooo close to getting them for my black SX6, i think they would suit black really well, i need to find someone up here in Townsville though who i can get them through, though DavoP has a set of B Boss Sylvias so someone up here must be able to get that brand of rim up here in NQ.

I love those Eleanor rims, i am sooo close to getting them for my black SX6, i think they would suit black really well, i need to find someone up here in Townsville though who i can get them through, though DavoP has a set of B Boss Sylvias so someone up here must be able to get that brand of rim up here in NQ.

I got mine ordered in from Bob Jane. BBoss wheels is in Melbourne.

Any bob Jane store should be able to order them in for you.

And Yes i think the wheels would suit the black SX6 well. The wheels work best on black or white cars. I've seen them on a gold ZR6 and they didn't look so good.

Edited by DKzr6

• 3 months later...

Beautiful ride mate. White Aurions are just about my favourite.. I'm aiming for one soon if i can get some good money together. looks slick on the lower suspension, nice wheels too.

Peace.

• 1 month later...
Looks sweet. Been thinking about doing this to mine but insurance is then an issue. Who are you insured with if you don't mind me asking. Alliance won't insure a lowered car.

Steve

AAMI. No questions asked. I told them i lowered it and added mags and tint. They said ok.

As a matter of fact i got my renewal yesterday. Insured for 40k. $813.

Age might be an issue if you are younger than 25. I'm old :blink: 33.

Im 21 insured my car for $50,000 and im paying $671

With AAMI too

:huh: thats really cheap!! What suburb/state are you in? How much did your car cost? They normally won't insure it for more than the replacement cost of a new one.

Hi Guys,

After reading this forum for about 2 weeks i went a bought myself some 19" Lenso Type-M Rims and Khumo tyre and some sport ryder pedder springs and lowered the car 2" inches all round, i am so happy with the car now that is looks really mean and just got some S/Steel tips on the back for the exhaust ( the Mrs dont like it loud ) and to show of my ZR6 went through the city and had a couple of guys drooling in a Merc and asking me if it was a TRD. Obviously i said yes as they didnt know anything about it and smiled.....

I would like to meet a couple of guys in Sydney. I really want to go for a cruz day and dont know when or were it is.

Here is a pic of it now.

Rick.

post-9891-1221490103_thumb.jpg

post-9891-1221490192_thumb.jpg

post-9891-1221490279_thumb.jpg

post-9891-1221490357_thumb.jpg

Hi Guys,

After reading this forum for about 2 weeks i went a bought myself some 19" Lenso Type-M Rims and Khumo tyre and some sport ryder pedder springs and lowered the car 2" inches all round, i am so happy with the car now that is looks really mean and just got some S/Steel tips on the back for the exhaust ( the Mrs dont like it loud ) and to show of my ZR6 went through the city and had a couple of guys drooling in a Merc and asking me if it was a TRD. Obviously i said yes as they didnt know anything about it and smiled.....

I would like to meet a couple of guys in Sydney. I really want to go for a cruz day and dont know when or were it is.

Here is a pic of it now.

Rick.

now thats what i call a sexy aurion

Edited by lateralus

<blah, blah, blah>

How about you research first. They didn't change the name from Camry to Aurion. The Aurion was designed in Australia as a new and completely separate car to the Camry. It is also being made for other markets in Asia nd the Middle East, but Toyota use the Camry name so that it fits better into the market. The Aurion may share parts from the Camry, but this is due to efficiency reasons from Toyota.

And also, don't bother posting here if you have nothing better to say.

Way to show em up DJKOR :D

If u r gonna diss ppls rides, u dont belong ANYWHERE :P

(mods can delete this post later lol :P)

Edited by Evo7

Looks sweet. Been thinking about doing this to mine but insurance is then an issue. Who are you insured with if you don't mind me asking. Alliance won't insure a lowered car.

Steve

AAMI. No questions asked. I told them i lowered it and added mags and tint. They said ok.

As a matter of fact i got my renewal yesterday. Insured for 40k. $813.

Age might be an issue if you are younger than 25. I'm old :blink: 33.

Im 21 insured my car for $50,000 and im paying $671

With AAMI too

:huh: thats really cheap!! What suburb/state are you in? How much did your car cost? They normally won't insure it for more than the replacement cost of a new one.

Hi Guys,

Here is a pic of it now.

Rick.

HOLY #$%@# i'd never thought an aurion would look that good, rims really suit it too. I was looking at the volks time attacks which look very similiar to this and was wondering what it would like thanks to these pictures i might actually end up getting them now! :)

Edited by JZA