The STUPID thread

theDefiant1

Also, I own an 05 stivo and the sportivo badges are on the front doors instead of the side skirts. My question is if i relocate the badges to the side skirts, will that provide me with a lower centre of gravity and allow me to corner faster?

You can relocated the badges.. and use superglue to stick them back on? lol

and yes, you will corner much better

Also, I own an 05 stivo and the sportivo badges are on the front doors instead of the side skirts. My question is if i relocate the badges to the side skirts, will that provide me with a lower centre of gravity and allow me to corner faster?

umm this may be a dumb question but... how can relocating the 20g badges to the side skirts assist with turning??????? :huh:

better lower your car ;) i suggest super lows muhaha... :) but beware of driveways! (look at my car ;))

umm this may be a dumb question but... how can relocating the 20g badges to the side skirts assist with turning??????? :huh:

Once upon a time there was this little literary device called sarcasm.....

Yeah.... um... I think (hope) he was taking the p!ss.

Once upon a time there was this little literary device called sarcasm.....

Haha well regarding the original question that was asked...

A few days of sleepless getting to me. After cruise after though with some weight off my back been sleeping better :)

• 2 weeks later...

When I full lock the steering on my Aurion, the steering gets really spongy and it doesn't have that springy sort of feel to it any more. When its on full lock I need to like turn the steering back to normal until it springs back and turns back into centre by itself.

Is this an annoying FWD thing?

Here's my stupid question.

Why do I feel bad for cancelling my gym membership?

Longer story. I'm not cancelling it to give up on going to the gym... I'm doing so because I am going to switch over to a local one that offers better membership costs and has all the facilities I need.

I have been with Fitness First for 6 years and 9 months and over that time, their costs just kept going up with nothing to really show for it. I only need the free weights and machines which my local Jetts offers and with better membership costs. Is it because I have been with Fitness First for so long that it is probably making me feel bad? It's just annoying because realistically, there shouldn't be anything I should feel bad about.

Longer story. I'm not cancelling it to give up on going to the gym... I'm doing so because I am going to switch over to a local one that offers better membership costs and has all the facilities I need.

I have been with Fitness First for 6 years and 9 months and over that time, their costs just kept going up with nothing to really show for it. I only need the free weights and machines which my local Jetts offers and with better membership costs. Is it because I have been with Fitness First for so long that it is probably making me feel bad? It's just annoying because realistically, there shouldn't be anything I should feel bad about.

Don't feel bad about leaving Fitness First, in the end they only want you for the money - most large commercial gyms are like that.

Who cares! If they keep putting up prices like that it's good that you left because of their greed customer's are leaving. I pay $13 a week for my gym and I love it!

Free personal trainer that you can book, free monthly plans, restaurant/cafe, decked outdoor eating area, brand new equipment, sauna, showers, ladies gym is seperate, lockers and upstairs facilities for martial arts classes and boxing(this cost's a little bit more for these services), three huge indoor courts for soccer, tennis, basket ball and I can use any facility for only $13 a week.

I pay $13 a week just for swimming, beats weights any day of the week, the chicks are fitter in the pools :P (but then again the yoga chicks can be pretty good too.

Yeah that reminds me, gotta hit up the pools as well.

Here is a dumb one...

If I get a LED or two and put them inside my fog surrounds but touching or shinning on my fog lights do you think that would be illegal?

The LEDs would not be visible from the out side at all.

My desired result is slight (crispy white) illumination of the fog lights. I understand I could put resistors to get a similar effect, but I don't like the yellow ting the fogs have and this is the stupid thread after all.

Here is a dumb one...

If I get a LED or two and put them inside my fog surrounds but touching or shinning on my fog lights do you think that would be illegal?

The LEDs would not be visible from the out side at all.

My desired result is slight (crispy white) illumination of the fog lights. I understand I could put resistors to get a similar effect, but I don't like the yellow ting the fogs have and this is the stupid thread after all.

I think the reason why foggies have a yellow tinge to them is because they cut through the fog a lot better than white beams of light which gets refelcted back from the fog.

However, if your just adding LEDs to brighten up the foggie surround to a more whiter colour, you should be ok as this will not affect the purpose of the foggies at all. As long as the LED ain't a coloured bulb for instance a red, blue or green, etc, then it should be legal.

Cheers for the reply. That makes sense about the colour.. I didnt know that.

I wasn't clear in my original post tho. I don't want the foggies to be on at the same time.... It would be either or.

They would kinda be like discreet DRLs.

Cheers for the reply. That makes sense about the colour.. I didnt know that.

I wasn't clear in my original post tho. I don't want the foggies to be on at the same time.... It would be either or.

They would kinda be like discreet DRLs.

It's prob better to install an aftermarket switch for the LEDs. Because, if you hook the LEDs on the same switch as the stock DRLs, the LEDs would still be on if you wanted to flick on your foggies.

I think the reason why foggies have a yellow tinge to them is because they cut through the fog a lot better than white beams of light which gets refelcted back from the fog.

Proven to be BS/old wives tale etc. It has more to do with illumination and the eye recognising differences in colour than it does actual penetration of the fog (all visible light penetrates fog the same amount, you need to increase wavelength massively (ie so it is the same order of magnitude as the size of the water droplets) for there to be any sort of colour-specific filtering/scattering effect.