Spotted - VIC

Saw white stivo today driving on hampshire rd near sunshine market place, plate ZZE-123 :)

I beleive that would be BKS' old Stivo. He sold that from what I last heard just recently.

Dont know if its anyone on here, but saw a silver aurion driving down anderson road in sunshine at around 8.30pm last night. was dumped and had some fresh custom rims on it, nearly made me crash. haha

sounds like 1stKill's ride.

Sorry boys wasn't me...8.30pm Sunday night i was in my PJ's laying on the couch watching the televish and almost ready for lala land.

Had a few spots today..

Saw two current shaped camry's, both dumped. One black with smoked taillights with 19/20's; other light blue colour with 19/20's chromes! Nice rides!

Saw Trung on tuesday in his little red rolla hatchback going up springvale rd around 4:30pm..looking clean mate!

Edit: both camry's around springvale area.

Edited by dwee.

Had a few spots today..

Saw two current shaped camry's, both dumped. One black with smoked taillights with 19/20's; other light blue colour with 19/20's chromes! Nice rides!

Saw Trung on tuesday in his little red rolla hatchback going up springvale rd around 4:30pm..looking clean mate!

Edit: both camry's around springvale area.

mmmmm, couldnt be my camry, mines not dumped.. i dont know anyone with a blue camry either.

mmmmm, couldnt be my camry, mines not dumped.. i dont know anyone with a blue camry either.

me either, it was like a light blue/baby blue colour.

johnnieboi mate, have you done anything to your car yet? since that meet? :lol:

drove passed a white corolla hatchback with some sick rims on it around 2-3am sunday morning in the industrial area in brooklyn (the road which acts as a shortcut from tottenham station and geelong road). number plate, russo or something along them lines. nice ride may i say, had me lookin in my rear view until you disappeared

Saw a black stivo with pretty nifty rims on. Citybound on the Westgate Bridge this morning about 10:15am. Also saw 4 mons later filling up at the Shell servo at the base of the bridge while I filled up the Aurion. :)

me either, it was like a light blue/baby blue colour.

johnnieboi mate, have you done anything to your car yet? since that meet? :lol:

apart from love tapping a Ford Focus from behind. Nothing. haha.. yourself? rims coming soon man.. i'm settling for 17'' and go for high end tyres. RE001! hopefully our rides dont drive over mountains at the next meet! :)

Well I didn't really 'spot' anyone in particular but I did see my first new Toyota Corolla EDGE Special Edition going onto the westgate freeway from the ring road this morning! Was rather odd seeing the Edge logo underneath the corolla badge haha. :)

Is it just me or do i see more and more corollas everyday, even Levin ZR's are so common. Spotted a black one today with rims, exhaust and something interesting. 2 LED bars on the front grille, i dont know whether to applaud that or be shocked.

saw a white aurion today, you were turning right down gillespie road (dont know how to spell it) from station road at around 9-9.30pm yesterday. your headlights was blue and your fog lights were white and i think you were runnin 19" black rims with a chrome lip. if your on here, wouldnt mind seeing pics of your ride. definietly one of my favourite toyota rides ive seen

edit; also saw toytrd today down st albans rd tonight

Edited by private number

ZZE-123 driving past me on Ballarat Rd in Deer Park

Spotted u too mate with 2 other blokes standing next to a dark blue and white rollas. nice rides guys! We slowed down to check out the white one parked on the street. B)