Spotted - VIC

this is bs, my black car with green rims hasnt been spotted yet...such bs... <_<

Hahaha I'm surprised no one spots me! I'm everywhere; west, north, central and south-east! :lol:

cuz you/re in the nissan most of the times ;)

Saw two Toyota's Yesterday, one with a ME2U plate number @ 16:18, on Sunshine RD

the other at 20:40? (Roughly around that time) a VERY Lowered Camry, blue parker lights, on the exit of Western Ring Road, Ballarat RD...

If you didn't see, there was a White Corolla next to you on the exit, who sped of into Cairnlea Drive

as for the ME2U driver, I was trying to signal you, but you probably thought I was an idiot --"

Edited by iVaz

the other at 20:40? (Roughly around that time) a VERY Lowered Camry, blue parker lights, on the exit of Western Ring Road, Ballarat RD...

*cough* private_number *cough*

ahahahas,

LOLOL yeah i remember your brother. was wondering actually if you were on here. give a wave next time! LOL

Coolies, will do, just so you know, I always see your car around, just wasn't really into the "Spotted" section of TOCAU so never knew what to really do.

Hahaha I'm surprised no one spots me! I'm everywhere; west, north, central and south-east! :lol:

I take the same route every day to work, wether it be at 4-5am, 6-7am, 8-9am, 9-10am, 1-2pm, 2-3pm, 4-5pm or 5-6pm.

Sunbury via Sunbury/Bulla Road to Tullamarine Fwy. Tulla Fwy through Citylink to Monash, getting off at Burwood Highway/Toorak Road exit. Then down Toorak Road/Burwood Hwy to 301 where I work.

Then the exact opposite back home.

Go on that route and ill spot you haha. ;)

cuz you/re in the nissan most of the times ;)

Hahaha nah work 4x4 is still out of action; been driving my car around to sites! <_<

I take the same route every day to work, wether it be at 4-5am, 6-7am, 8-9am, 9-10am, 1-2pm, 2-3pm, 4-5pm or 5-6pm.

Sunbury via Sunbury/Bulla Road to Tullamarine Fwy. Tulla Fwy through Citylink to Monash, getting off at Burwood Highway/Toorak Road exit. Then down Toorak Road/Burwood Hwy to 301 where I work.

Then the exact opposite back home.

Go on that route and ill spot you haha. ;)

Hahaha sounds like you want to get spotted! :P

The only person I usually see is Alister because he goes the same route as me at the same time. Haha

Just spotted Lee at 12pm! :ph34r:

sorry mate missed you,good spot i only went to the shops,was out for about 5mins. :clap:

in that 5mins i did spot a black Aurion with dark wheels and a Rukus but missed Dwee.

Hahaha sounds like you want to get spotted! :P

Maybe I do... :P

Hahah, if anyone ever spots me they are a legend :lol: