Spotted - VIC

SPOtted a blue lowered aurion with led plates, and not sure if its black rims, pretty dark that time :P on the avenue on sunshine west, approx, 12.40 am ish,

edit: i think its Zeinheiger's aurion, not too sure :\

Spotted 2 pre FL stivo's last night, one black and one white on Russel st turning into a car park at around 8pm ish. I believe the black one belongs to mr. Kenshin X. That car is so much more epic in the flesh, and that exhaust note!! omg jizzzz :yahoo:

spotted a white preface stivo on sydney road which turned off onto the western ring road last night at about 12am. fanged it past me and gave it a dose. didn't notice until he/she dosed it. he/she is prob on the forums. had wingtips, rear skirt and was dumped.

I am going to spend a whole day driving around Sunshine and surrounding suburbs and I bet no one will still spot me. :P I'm just that good at hiding! :(

Nothing new around Sunbury, haven't spotted Zeinheiger around here either. Since he lives in Sunbury.

welcome back!

damn bro, sorry to hear about the break up. Hope your ok! But as vinh said, welcome back!

Thanks. I was extremely shattered when I came back to Melbourne, but am slowly getting over her now. Helps that lots of my female friends have been saying I was too good for her and I could do better, lol

Looking forward to catching up with everyone again!

i think i spotted lee [1st kill] goin down forest st yesterday, at approx 5pm-6pm :g: not too sure though,

sorry mate wasn't me....car was at home and i was in Portsea drinking bourbon and smoking cigars :D

i think i spotted lee [1st kill] goin down forest st yesterday, at approx 5pm-6pm :g: not too sure though,

sorry mate wasn't me....car was at home and i was in Portsea drinking bourbon and smoking cigars :D

LOls perfect weekend :P

that silver aurion looked similar to yours, it was a quick glance but he also had black rims, and black badge in the back, that means you have a potential twin lee :D

On the side note I spotted duy [ kenshin x ], today and drove by along him on st albans rd, took ages to catch your attention, that was my bad the car had no horn haha :P

no horn? watch out for a defect bro LOLOL

it's ok Reece he has a sticker that says horn broken watch for finger :P

a 5 inch cannon will do, haha !

and Jeffy i hope i don't have a twin out there :(

oh ? why not lee ?

you wanna be that unique i guess :P

• 2 weeks later...

no horn? watch out for a defect bro LOLOL

it's ok Reece he has a sticker that says horn broken watch for finger :P

and Jeffy i hope i don't have a twin out there :(

im pretty sure you have a twin out there, spotted twice around a year and a half ago around the broadmeadows area. Its a silver aurion with black buddyclubs i think (somesort of six spoke rims). Its debaged and not a sportivo. It also has custom number plates, white letters with black background.

• 2 weeks later...