kolourhero's toy!

kolourhero

Again, thanks John for your awesome shots!

*changes pants*

:o

lol.. how about your panties? :P

:o are the front arches flared?

Nah.. the front's arn't flared at all. What makes you think that?

That's F.... nice dude!!

nice ride Allex! :clap:

Thanks! Likewise with your car :)

Very nice Alex,i love the all white..well done mate. :clap:

p.s Ya just in time for cricket season,dressed in all white like that. :lol:

Thanks Lee!

Sexs to the max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Jeremy ;)

HAHA omg another set of emotions! Looks great Alex!

Hahaha.. yeah could've went another wheel, but i'm very happy with how it turned out!

Jesus christ. :o

That looks crazy!

back to injen now i see :) TOYTRD got such good results with your old one why not :)

Having now owned CES and Injen, i can safely say that the Injen feels a lot better low/mid. I did check my dyno graphs for the intakes (same dyno, weather, humidity etc.) and the Injen performed better all round.

injen FTW!! =]

You know it ;)

no matter how you take a pic this car looks really really good wat size are the rims

Thanks bro! The rims are 17x7

Edited by kolourhero

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking very nice! its like a white angel sportivo that came down from heaven! LOL

:( :( lame

car looks sweet, though TRDYUS still holds number one spot when it comes to pre-facelift, i think your car still needs some thing to really make stand out from the pack.

looks good alex... i didnt think the white would look anywhere close to the godness of bronze.. but i must say i was wrong.. suits ur car well :)

just got to keep them clean!!!

looks good alex... i didnt think the white would look anywhere close to the godness of bronze.. but i must say i was wrong.. suits ur car well :)

Thanks Kenneth!

I was at a point where i was slightly regretting it because of not knowing how it would turn out. I guess it was the wait, and the anticipation getting to me..

But i can now say that i don't regret it at all, and I'm extremely happy with how it has turned out *phew*.. Looks more complete to me!

It's so hard to keep these puppies clean though...

Thanks Kenneth!

I was at a point where i was slightly regretting it because of not knowing how it would turn out. I guess it was the wait, and the anticipation getting to me..

But i can now say that i don't regret it at all, and I'm extremely happy with how it has turned out *phew*.. Looks more complete to me!

It's so hard to keep these puppies clean though...

definitely.. you'd spend more time keeping them clean then you would to keep the car in top notch..

Hey Alex,

i haven't commented ya yet on those EPIC pics you guys took... OMGosh!!! they are awesome! (clean up on isle 3) jks LOL :lol:

when are you going to come and get mine looking as sleek as that ;)

Evo

Hey Alex,

i haven't commented ya yet on those EPIC pics you guys took... OMGosh!!! they are awesome! (clean up on isle 3) jks LOL :lol:

Evo

Thanks hehe.. I need a ride in your beast first :)

Evo

when you buy his other set of emotions ;)

good job with the car :)

Thanks! The other set has already been sold :)

slaps head in amazment :o are we not allowed to post criticism on this forum any more? my post was in reply to BKS's post of we need to step up to kolourhero car, but i dont get his statment? what are we supposed to be stepping up to? bolt on mods? :rolleyes:

teaser!

IMG_0976.jpg

Excellent Alex, so much nicer in white on your car, not to rain your parade but this teaser photo looks like your guard is creased near the bar,

is it or is it just me? still my fave by a mile,a loooong mile :D

saw this car last night....

i hope everyone can step their game up to this level.... Best exterior 2 years running for sure!

Thanks Andy, and i can't get over how awesome your car is.

IMG_0969copy.jpg

That looks epic John!! If only the CE28s for 4 studs didn't lose out 2 spokes and went up to 17" :)

Thread Cleanup..

Grow up and learn to respect other members' ride. Lets take all the childish attitude elsewhere.

Aww.. what did i miss? :(

Good work Kenny.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I personally love it as not all of us like a single piece. Sometimes lines is define the body .... :rolleyes:

:lol:

slaps head in amazment :o are we not allowed to post criticism on this forum any more? my post was in reply to BKS's post of we need to step up to kolourhero car, but i dont get his statment? what are we supposed to be stepping up to? bolt on mods? :rolleyes:

I don't know what i missed, but criticism is more than welcome. Bring it on.

teaser!

IMG_0976.jpg

Excellent Alex, so much nicer in white on your car, not to rain your parade but this teaser photo looks like your guard is creased near the bar,

is it or is it just me? still my fave by a mile,a loooong mile :D

Thanks John, and likewise with your ZRE. I couldn't get my eyes off it at the meet haha..

The rear guard appears creased because i got my guards rolled when i had +25 offset wheels!

the amount of trial and refinement in this car to get it looking the way it does... deserves kudos. I mean, 5 sets of rims? lol.

i was referring to the best exterior prize he won at the National meet, that you didnt attend.

Bolt on, or not, it is put together very well. Recaro's + Fibreglassed Wing tips, Alex's Custome headlamps, there's more on this car that stands out than you think. reserve judgement till you see it in the flesh.

TRDYUS's car does have style, yes, but its not to everyones taste, not mine at least anyway.

peas.

There's many approaches to modifying a car aesthetics-wise. There are those who stick with a touched up factory look, and those who go beyond that and go with custom fabrication etc.

Alex's gone with a very clean factory look with his own personal touches.

Yus' gone a different approach by customising the car's factory bits to create that personal touch.

Both are very fine examples of white ZZE's.. love them both. The Corolla Sportivo kit IMO is one of the nicest kits to come out of Toyota's factory.

the amount of trial and refinement in this car to get it looking the way it does... deserves kudos. I mean, 5 sets of rims? lol.

i was referring to the best exterior prize he won at the National meet, that you didnt attend.

Bolt on, or not, it is put together very well. Recaro's + Fibreglassed Wing tips, Alex's Custome headlamps, there's more on this car that stands out than you think. reserve judgement till you see it in the flesh.

TRDYUS's car does have style, yes, but its not to everyones taste, not mine at least anyway.

peas.

point taken, no hard feelings KH you know i have full respect for your car.

17" ce28's are 10spoke !!

Taka green TE's man do it DO IT!!!!!! :D:D

You sir.. are a bad influence, and i will not listen. :P

peas.

Thanks Andy. I guess it's hard to appreciate something based on pictures on the internetz aye? :lol:

There's many approaches to modifying a car aesthetics-wise. There are those who stick with a touched up factory look, and those who go beyond that and go with custom fabrication etc.

Alex's gone with a very clean factory look with his own personal touches.

Yus' gone a different approach by customising the car's factory bits to create that personal touch.

Both are very fine examples of white ZZE's.. love them both. The Corolla Sportivo kit IMO is one of the nicest kits to come out of Toyota's factory.

Thanks! I wish our cars could do a photoshoot one day.. CR KAI power :)

point taken, no hard feelings KH you know i have full respect for your car.

No problems. There are actually some mods i haven't mentioned on my blog either and of which not all are 'bolt-on'.

respect dude

Cheers mate! Keep your stivo :)