Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

Sorry guys, I won't be able to make it out this week. I have other commitments. :(

SOFT!

haha

I know, I know... very weak on my behalf.

I have college that goes til late, and then need to get home and study. Excuses, excuses, excuses...

I'll definately try and be out the following week. B)

SOFT!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

have to make it a bit more even in the car park with 2 x AE112s against the Aurions and ZZE1xx Corollas :P

Thats the way... Sounds like a plan... Will have to make sure we park together too though ;) hehe.

I'll bring my camera though I don't think the loop is that great for lighting is it? I haven't been there in ages :unsure:

Really looking forward to catching up with you folks, and maybe even meeting a few for the first time :D

:D sounds like a plan :) I'm pretty sure I met you earlier this year at Super Sunday :P

will be out this week with stickers for ROL14. Might be a tad late as have some race prep to do before hand for the Jamboree on the weekend.

SOFT!

Thats what I think... hehe jk

:D sounds like a plan :) I'm pretty sure I met you earlier this year at Super Sunday :P

Really... I hope I remember you then when I see you again... I'm not THE BEST with people... haha

will be out this week with stickers for ROL14. Might be a tad late as have some race prep to do before hand for the Jamboree on the weekend.

Thanks heaps, I really appreciate it hey...

I've just found out yesterday that I've been approved for a house I applied for to rent last week. So now my end of week and weekend have got busy with packing... But because I committed to this I will STILL BE OUT although I could really use the time more appropriately under the circumstances...

So in other words... if y'all don't think you'll be able to make it out, I might just come out another time when suits everyone and myself a little better...

Let me know what you think :-)

Hello everyone,

I've been watching this thread since I joined up a month ago, but I've always finished work so late on thurs nights I've never been able to make it.

Since it seems like a few ppl are meeting up tomorrow though I'd like to come out to say hi and introduce myself yea.

Just making sure - will ppl be meeting up at 8 or 9pm at the loop (9 would be OK i hope...)

Cheers

Hello everyone,

I've been watching this thread since I joined up a month ago, but I've always finished work so late on thurs nights I've never been able to make it.

Since it seems like a few ppl are meeting up tomorrow though I'd like to come out to say hi and introduce myself yea.

Just making sure - will ppl be meeting up at 8 or 9pm at the loop (9 would be OK i hope...)

Cheers

I'll still be there. I got nothing else to do around that time so if anyone else decides to rock up, I will meet ya there. I would have thought the meet would be at 9pm unless otherwise stated. I'll probably be there a little earlier though. Depends on what I'm up to before hand.

SOFT!

Thats what I think... hehe jk

Really... I hope I remember you then when I see you again... I'm not THE BEST with people... haha

Thanks heaps, I really appreciate it hey...

I've just found out yesterday that I've been approved for a house I applied for to rent last week. So now my end of week and weekend have got busy with packing... But because I committed to this I will STILL BE OUT although I could really use the time more appropriately under the circumstances...

So in other words... if y'all don't think you'll be able to make it out, I might just come out another time when suits everyone and myself a little better...

Let me know what you think :-)

I am halfway through packing my house too, but im still coming :P

I will be there arround 9. so see you all then :)

woot first one back. Good to meet everyone and have a chat. Hope to be there next week :)

looks like i missed out... :(

but ive got good news.. the silvia is GGOONNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE... the guy came up from the coast last night and drove it home... :D

WOOOOOO!!!! :D

That's great news! Looks like someone has some spare cash... to spend on their TRD Aurion... :ph34r:

Yeah... you missed out. :P But there is always next week! B)

So I guess I will see you all at the pool at 9pm

Were you there and I just missed you... lol

You'd so better have a good excuse buddy!!!

woot first one back. Good to meet everyone and have a chat. Hope to be there next week :)

Nice to meet you!! I look forward to my link... I think... lol

Was a great turn out last night.

Had about 10 cars, and I was seeing triple of some... :P

Good to meet some new people and have a few laughs.

See you all next week.

Great to meet you Nate! Looking forward to organising that cruise soon ;)

Thanks to all the folks who came out. Hopefully I can make it out again soon!

Julez

Edited by ROL14

I have it on good authority that Grandpa JC fell asleep on the couch last night at around 8, and awoke to messages from Mr North at about 11pm.

Sorry team, will try and make it out next week so you can all meet Ray.

Great turnout guys, I had a good time and it was nice to meet new folk. The best thing is DJKOR agreed to help put my HiDs in for cheap. Nate, your exhaust sounds *REALLY* good when combined with the doppler effect as you were leaving.

Looking forward to the next cruise!!