Posted Images

i'll be there... :)

As will I.

i would be to, but i don't want you guys to see the stockies on her :(

if all goes to plan, she should look good for the photoshoot night :P

Evo

It will be fine Evan. If you considered the idea of coming and don't have any other reason tying you down, then come along. If it's any consolation, I'm probably gonna get a caning for having two Varex mufflers out my rear.

It will be fine Evan. If you considered the idea of coming and don't have any other reason tying you down, then come along. If it's any consolation, I'm probably gonna get a caning for having two Varex mufflers out my rear.

Out of your rear? Or your cars rear? :P

if it's broken by more than a second, you and me northy at QR, I knew this day would come

mechanical or body? i know some good mechanical guys, SB, SuperDave, Northy... oh hang on

whitestivo

keep dreaming Phil :P even in its broken state ill clean you up hehe :P

T money do tell as I am home here with a very very sore left leg and hip from a heavy fall at basketball last night. Actually I just plain simply got taken out big time by a fella bigger than me. So much for a non contact sport!!

I cannot drive without severe pain and discomfort so the drive from Bracken Ridge to Kingston and home this arvo was not fun at all. By the time I got home it took me about 5 minutes to just get out of the car wincing the whole time.

As for Northy's car is concerned lets say that the ol' Commodore didn't say "oh what a feeling".......

T money do tell as I am home here with a very very sore left leg and hip from a heavy fall at basketball last night. Actually I just plain simply got taken out big time by a fella bigger than me. So much for a non contact sport!!

I cannot drive without severe pain and discomfort so the drive from Bracken Ridge to Kingston and home this arvo was not fun at all. By the time I got home it took me about 5 minutes to just get out of the car wincing the whole time.

As for Northy's car is concerned lets say that the ol' Commodore didn't say "oh what a feeling".......

It's white... 4 wheels...

Suspense?

It's white... 4 wheels...

Suspense?

Don't forget the turbo..... oh i said too much................