Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

sad update...

looks like i will be a no show, i won't be able to come up to Brisbane until Friday <_<

Evo

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alright ladies, I -should- be out tonight and -should- have the Adub on the road. I've messaged a guy about some wheels, if I get them tonight it'll be great.

I'm going to be out for the next few hours putting the car back together, when you decide on a location could somebody send us a text? (0.430290.810 - crawler bots will never know :P)

Alright ladies, I -should- be out tonight and -should- have the Adub on the road. I've messaged a guy about some wheels, if I get them tonight it'll be great.

I'm going to be out for the next few hours putting the car back together, when you decide on a location could somebody send us a text? (0.430290.810 - crawler bots will never know :P)

haha ill ride shotgun on the way home if you want some extra weight for traction :P ....in class till 9 at southbank, i can get dropped at meet but no car to get home *thumbs down*

haha ill ride shotgun on the way home if you want some extra weight for traction :P ....in class till 9 at southbank, i can get dropped at meet but no car to get home *thumbs down*

where is home depending i could drop ya

near forestlake....i think thats a bit out of the way for u lol...your east arnt u?

thanks anyway

Edited by ELEGNT

near forestlake....i think thats a bit out of the way for u lol...your east arnt u?

thanks anyway

If I come out, I'll take you back. It's not really that much of a drive. Adub is ready, just waiting on these godamn wheels. The farkin' footwells are a bit damp, have already broken the vacuum cleaner and a hair drier trying to get them dry.

thanks anyway

If I come out, I'll take you back. It's not really that much of a drive. Adub is ready, just waiting on these godamn wheels. The farkin' footwells are a bit damp, have already broken the vacuum cleaner and a hair drier trying to get them dry.

sweet mate let me know by a msg or on here cos id be keen to come out havnt seen anyone in a wile

ps. phil i can see u viewing hehe come out....the presence of elegant wont be there...it will give the tivo its time to shine :P

So where are we going tonight? I'm gonna assume Loop?

I'm risking blowing a tyre here, don't leave if I don't make it because I'm late.

these new rims must be good for u too be running this risk...come on mate get ur bauld stockos out for some skiddies hahah

I'm risking blowing a tyre here, don't leave if I don't make it because I'm late.

these new rims must be good for u too be running this risk...come on mate get ur bauld stockos out for some skiddies hahah

Oh, thought I said in a text that the offset is way **** wrong. Won't even go on the hub as it mashes on the strut perch.

Oh, thought I said in a text that the offset is way **** wrong. Won't even go on the hub as it mashes on the strut perch.

must of missed that one sorry...so we WILL be running bauldies....perfect conditions lol....maybe getting a lift home wasnt such a safe option lol :P ps. get spare wheel ready lol

Someone reversed into the front of my car yesterday, so I won't be out tonight.

Good news is that it's going in tomorrow morning to get repaired, and I am told will be ready on Monday. :whistling:

Gav.