Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

I was under the impression it was Thursday night because thats the unofficial 'car night'.

I wouldn't be able to make Friday nights (like I make most Thursday nights at the moment :lol:) since being an Engineer I tend to be on the ***** in the afternoon.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think 8pm on Thursday would be great, and bring it forward to 7pm meet for fud night. :)

I've only been going to every 2nd meet lately due to having to get up early the next day. :(

Gav.

I think the reason cruise meets is on Thursday nights is because Friday nights a lot go out or have a head start to the weekend. Perhaps Police presence on roads is higher as Friday nights is obviously the beginning to the weekend.

I am kinda easy either way apart from the ealier night on thursday as i usually get the late night shopping shift for work, friday's i usually get off work any way unless we make friday's a once a month cruise night o eventy type of night??

Thursdays nights are fine with me but 8pm or even later would be better as i also work in retail and usaully get stuck doing 12 hour thursdays (9-9).

i find fridays are more of a "going out getting drunk/chilling" night.

im still yet to get along to a meet due to work and other commitments, but plan too very soon (car needs some love too)

Thursdays nights are fine with me but 8pm or even later would be better as i also work in retail and usaully get stuck doing 12 hour thursdays (9-9).

I used to work in retail. I know you just sit in the tea room from 8pm, because I did :lol:

Thought I would post in nice an early. I will be at the meet tomorrow. For a change, I'll head there at 8pm.

i apparently have some flu thats related to the swine flu... or some $hit like that...

so i've been told to stay at home in bed all week... :(

i'm going nuts!!!!!! i need to get outta the house... :lol:

i apparently have some flu thats related to the swine flu... or some $hit like that...

so i've been told to stay at home in bed all week... :(

i'm going nuts!!!!!! i need to get outta the house... :lol:

Go for a sik drive bru!

I might head out there after work at the pharmacy. :P :P

OMG. Please, please, please come out. I haven't heard a good whining supercharger in ages.

I might head out there after work at the pharmacy. :P :P

OMG. Please, please, please come out. I haven't heard a good whining supercharger in ages.

Yes Anthony we need to see the manual conversion!

on second thoughts, I will be there. see y'all at the loop sometime between 8-10 LOL

there better not be the usualy gay roadworks on corro/milton road