Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

was going to come last night but got pulled over twice by the boys in blue and given a warning against the missing bumper :ph34r:

So the bumper is now zip tied back and is proudly sitting on the front of the car

was wondering how long it would take...

I have a mate that could fix the bumper for you, do you want me to see if he can?

speedz: going for a cousin's wedding... :) (i'll be going back for new years for another cousins wedding too... lol)

yeah, where the hell is corey these days? is he still alive? or maybe he crashed his car again... :P :P :P hehe

bren is just a lazy old man... :P haha

speedz: going for a cousin's wedding... :) (i'll be going back for new years for another cousins wedding too... lol)

yeah, where the hell is corey these days? is he still alive? or maybe he crashed his car again... :P :P :P hehe

bren is just a lazy old man... :P haha

I thought Corey was more into the boostcruising side of meets...

was going to come last night but got pulled over twice by the boys in blue and given a warning against the missing bumper :ph34r:

So the bumper is now zip tied back and is proudly sitting on the front of the car

was wondering how long it would take...

I have a mate that could fix the bumper for you, do you want me to see if he can?

nah man all good a new one is on the list....the list is long

I'll be there. It seems like ages since I've last been to a meet.

that's probably because it has been ages. haha.

it looks like the celica could be a go for tonite too... took it for a run last nite, and it didn't develop any major issues...

i warn you guys now tho, it does still need a lot of little finishing touches, and isn't tuned as yet (still waiting for my wideband to come in the post *sigh*) so its not a rocketship as yet, but its def. faster than it was.

Was a good meet. Also good to meet you Ray. You have restored my faith in the ZRE Corolla.

Never really heard a ZRE with CAI (DIY or not) and stock exhaust. In my opinion, they sound just as good as the ZZE which I wasn't expecting.

Was a good meet. Also good to meet you Ray. You have restored my faith in the ZRE Corolla.

Never really heard a ZRE with CAI (DIY or not) and stock exhaust. In my opinion, they sound just as good as the ZZE which I wasn't expecting.

haha restored faith :P great :P haha nice meeting you guys finally :P after how long i have been on the forum :P yeah it was a good meet

haha restored faith :P great :P haha nice meeting you guys finally :P after how long i have been on the forum :P yeah it was a good meet

You only went cause i told ya to :P

Awesome man, i'll be keen for next week, and show you all up XD jks lol :lol:

Evo

You only went cause i told ya to :P

Awesome man, i'll be keen for next week, and show you all up XD jks lol :lol:

Evo

lol dunno if ill be able to come next week but if i can will just be a pop by :( haha

hahaha in his nike's lol

yeh ray nice to meet u mate u should come out more often dude! and mate u do look familiar but i dont think it was me taking photos of car under garbo lol

i was regretting not going up nebo as i drove off lol

also we want the supra back again...that sounded INSANE as u went up the road mate!

and mick did u get bent over as u went back into the rape zone hahaha