Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

^^^hahaha ray look where u posted u retard, probs in the next few weeks do a night run, ill let u know mate

wont be out tonight need a longer leash, the missis has got me under the thumb

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is the worst excuse I have ever heard Rowan... seriously. Not going now :( too tired and kinda need to save fuel.

naaaar ill never live it down....like last time when i went on a full day cruise on her bday and left her at home... :clap: ..........not the best move i certainly knew about it when i got back :ph34r:

That is the worst excuse I have ever heard Rowan... seriously. Not going now :( too tired and kinda need to save fuel.

naaaar ill never live it down....like last time when i went on a full day cruise on her bday and left her at home... :clap: ..........not the best move i certainly knew about it when i got back :ph34r:

fail, both of you.

Ah yeah on her Birthday is definately not a good move. Though can she not come with???

Hey as good as having less night shifts is its depleting the bank account. and as I have to pay to get the nissan's kit painted in a few weeks i am scraping the bottom of the barrell... So shush you.

have a good one :) might try for next week though. see how the weekend pans out.

hahahaha true as :) oi man bros b4 hoes ey ;) **** i posted up in here LOL! i should be chatting in the Rcolts forum :P

I'm gonna skip this again... poor little Yaris is still recovering from the hammering I gave it on the Skidpan on Saturday... I have an in-car vid and photos if anyone is interested :)

kieren you sig pic is off chops mate couldnt get any more angle mate, good photographer timing

ray u poofter get ur straight run pic out of your avarter mate u got owned by mate kieren here ahahahahah

Edited by ELEGNT

I'm gonna skip this again... poor little Yaris is still recovering from the hammering I gave it on the Skidpan on Saturday... I have an in-car vid and photos if anyone is interested :)

Nice photo Kieren LOVE IT.. :toast: .. i would be interested in the video and photos... can you email me at ingres.yap@gmail.com..

kieren you sig pic is off chops mate couldnt get any more angle mate, good photographer timing

ray u poofter get ur straight run pic out of your avarter mate u got owned by mate kieren here ahahahahah

FARK HES SOOOO BIG! went sideways in a yaris LOL! soz big boy :P..... oi rowan get a ultraracing rear sway bar and rear top strut bracing for ur colt definitely go sliding in the dry LOL! :( tried it b4 in seans colt LOL!

far out rowan u should come next LVMA day :) with my group haha wanna see how u go against stock evos :P

far out rowan u should come next LVMA day :) with my group haha wanna see how u go against stock evos :P

dude pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeee invite me man ive been wanting to go to one for SOOOOOOOOOOOO long. let me know when the next one is ill cut loose

wont be out tomorow once again on the effin leash, id bring her but she would probly hate it then i wouldnt get any

Edited by ELEGNT

dude pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeee invite me man ive been wanting to go to one for SOOOOOOOOOOOO long. let me know when the next one is ill cut loose

wont be out tomorow once again on the effin leash, id bring her but she would probly hate it then i wouldnt get any

will do bro.... LOL **** is that a WHIP i hear.. LOL oi dude pm ya number so i can let u no if there is ne cruises wif my group man :)

I was just there, teh car park was rammed

that's my visit for this week

when's dinner?

whitestivo

soft as butter, u know i only come to the normal meets cos im living of fortnightly government donations lol so when we going to exchange wheels to get a love eachothers rides? B)

Edited by ELEGNT