Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

Just a question for those that were there last night...

How did my car sound when i took off last night?

I am keen to get an external recording of my car, cause i have never heard it from the outside, only inside lol :P

Evo

little louder than a REAL Sportivo on acceleration. Reasonably quiet on idle. LOUD as all hell from the supercharger :D

That just had to go into my Sig lol :P

How far away could you still hear it??

until i let off the boost?? ;)

Evo

yep.

ok, so i think we have established its really really loud :P

Evo

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll probably make an appearance Thursday night.

In my mums car though... :blink:

Can I ask why?

Mum is away and she wants me to give her car a run. Problem is I haven't had much of a chance to give my car a run (working some hellish hours), let alone hers so I might as well take her out for a spin Thursday night.

You can have a look @ the brake calipers in person. :)

Probably won't be around for a little while guys. Got Glandular Fever in the first stages and it feels like death right now. Don't really know how long the bulk of the pain is meant to last, but I guess once/if it starts to ease off a little, I will start to make an appearance again.

I had glandular fever 6 years ago and I was out of action for almost 6 weeks. Even after that it took a month or two to feel really well again. Take care of yourself Daryl and we will see you when your better.

Probably won't be around for a little while guys. Got Glandular Fever in the first stages and it feels like death right now. Don't really know how long the bulk of the pain is meant to last, but I guess once/if it starts to ease off a little, I will start to make an appearance again.

Take care Daryl, rest well and drink plenty of water..