Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

it was a good night... good to meet you ingres and zzr88.. your cars look WAY better in real life... ;)

5 aurions

2 Yarii

1zz Sportivo ;)...

1 REAL Stivo

and 1 SC'ed Camry :yahoo:

how times have changed for this club!! :lol:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it was a good night... good to meet you ingres and zzr88.. your cars look WAY better in real life... ;)

5 aurions

2 Yarii

1 fake sportivo...

Ha ha ha. 1 fake Sportivo. Funny.

Indeed times have changed. I remember those nights where it was just myself, DHC09 and mick.wheelz...

Nebo run every week. Ha ha ha.

Now there is just bloody Aurions everywhere, and apparently don't even rate against Falcons and Commodores.

ahh the good ole days, when i was in the silly car. :P

u used to be hardcore nate, u need to come out more man.

Edit: love the sig SD

Edited by mick.wheelz

5 aurions

2 Yarii

1 fake sportivo...

Ha ha ha. 1 fake Sportivo. Funny.

Indeed times have changed. I remember those nights where it was just myself, DHC09 and mick.wheelz...

Nebo run every week. Ha ha ha.

Now there is just bloody Aurions everywhere, and apparently don't even rate against Falcons and Commodores.

ahh the good ole days, when i was in the silly car. :P

u used to be hardcore nate, u need to come out more man.

Edit: love the sig SD

Give me a little while man, and I'll be back.

I don't like making the Aurions feel uncomfortable in my Commodore. :P

5 aurions

2 Yarii

1 fake sportivo...

Nice meeting all of you, the turnout was good.. love the colour combination when four of us are parked side by side (Secaboy, Me, ZZR88 & Daryl), and Evo7 felt so left out :). Don't feel left out EVO7, your car looks AWESOME.. last night the best looking car is still the WHITE one without the front bar.. WAY TOO COOL.. and i LOVE how you attached your number plate.. TOP NOTCH.. :)

... last night the best looking car is still the WHITE one without the front bar.. WAY TOO COOL.. and i LOVE how you attached your number plate.. TOP NOTCH.. :)

Took me a good second to think about who that was. There was no mention of a Starlet in the previous list of cars there that Evan edited.

Yeah I was scrolling through and saw my car wasn't mentioned but that has made it all better thanks Ingres :toast: zip ties FTW

Hahaha.. How can we miss your COOL car?? Its a Devil in disguise.. :)

I'll be out this week. Won't be in Brisbane for the next couple/few weeks so this will be my last for a little bit. Hopefully we can get more Aurion's compared to last week.