springs for corolla

hotboxcivic

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys..

does anyone have a rough estimate as to how much wheel alignment will cost?

what are the cons of driving without wheel alignment? safe?

cheers guys..hope we can all go in together..but it would probably be hard

as long as we all get 350 its good :)

cheers guys, dayve

Hey guys..

does anyone have a rough estimate as to how much wheel alignment will cost?

what are the cons of driving without wheel alignment? safe?

cheers guys..hope we can all go in together..but it would probably be hard

as long as we all get 350 its good :)

cheers guys, dayve

u need a wheel alignment once u get it down.. drive down the road there is a TTF, Bob Jane, Pedders, and all sorts just 2 mins away :) u can get wheel alignment done for around 35 dollar.. or if u fancy there is a toyota 15 mins from there and they do it for 70 :P or smething ridicilous :P

drive down the road there is a TTF, Bob Jane, Pedders, and all sorts just 2 mins away :) u can get wheel alignment done for around 35 dollar.. or if u fancy there is a toyota 15 mins from there and they do it for 70 :P or smething ridicilous :P

Toyota just take it to the TTF, Bob Jane, Pedders and all sorts 13min away ;)

Edited by SuperDave

drive down the road there is a TTF, Bob Jane, Pedders, and all sorts just 2 mins away :) u can get wheel alignment done for around 35 dollar.. or if u fancy there is a toyota 15 mins from there and they do it for 70 :P or smething ridicilous :P

Correct!

Wen i got my wheel alignment done, i took it to Weststate Tyres. From memory, it was $30-$35 too.

Correct!

Wen i got my wheel alignment done, i took it to Weststate Tyres. From memory, it was $30-$35 too.

LOL those bastards!!

Correct!

LOL those bastards!!

N charge us another $35 cos they bring it there for us? LOLS..

Correct!

LOL those bastards!!

N charge us another $35 cos they bring it there for us? LOLS..

Lol my Toyota mechanic (Prossers) is right next door to Beaurepairs so they don't even drive it that far a dn charge you double for it :P

ok guys i'm gonna get mine done next week.. i will call him tomorrow morning to book my car in.. do i have to mention u jayme to get that price..

Ill let him know that you guys are wanting to get it done aswell, juuust incase!

But it shuld still all be koscher! :yahoo:

we hv to all go in at once.. bummer..

so.. is everyone free on sat? oh wait its easter isn't it? but sooner the better.. everyone put days and times they can do it..

i'll start.. sat is best for me.. maybe friday morning..

please.. he said he needs confirmation of everyone who said that they're in...

so.. is everyone free on sat? oh wait its easter isn't it? but sooner the better.. everyone put days and times they can do it..

i'll start.. sat is best for me.. maybe friday morning..

please.. he said he needs confirmation of everyone who said that they're in...

sat morning is fine with me :)

hey guys

i just had a chat to the guy at Evolution R yesterday

he said for all those interested to please call him at 9358 0288 because he onlys got 3 people calling him..and he needs more

So yeah guys call him ASAP so he can organise a time.

Im free saturday arvo from 2 onwards and should be all good next week during the weekdays because its study week :D

cheers guys..give him a ring!! :)

is it possible if i call him and get it done myself this thurs? or do i have to wait for the group

cya

from memory i didnt get my wheel aligned after i got my springs done, nor did i do it after i changed my rims,

car still drives straight

But for the sake of $30-35, I don't think it is worth having your tyres wear out prematurely. Plus it allows you to try out a new setup ;)

hey guys

i just had a chat to the guy at Evolution R yesterday

he said for all those interested to please call him at 9358 0288 because he onlys got 3 people calling him..and he needs more

So yeah guys call him ASAP so he can organise a time.

Im free saturday arvo from 2 onwards and should be all good next week during the weekdays because its study week :D

cheers guys..give him a ring!! :)

is it possible if i call him and get it done myself this thurs? or do i have to wait for the group

cya

I'm going away on Friday so I won't be able to go in with the group. Probably better though cause I'm thinking of getting some Koni's too B)

hey guys

i just visited Evo R today

he said..hes had 3 people now

Major point: We dont all have to get it done at once..a few on one day and some on another is fine..as long as we have

5 or more cars booked in he can give it to us for 350 even if it is at different times.

so he is waiting on your calls guys!!!

call him!! :D

cya

hey guys

i just visited Evo R today

he said..hes had 3 people now

Major point: We dont all have to get it done at once..a few on one day and some on another is fine..as long as we have

5 or more cars booked in he can give it to us for 350 even if it is at different times.

so he is waiting on your calls guys!!!

call him!! :D

cya

so we just have to call up and book it in? tell them ur from toca? then if enuf ppl book in he wil charge us 350? :D