springs for corolla

hotboxcivic

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i agree.. WA Suspensions in freo i think quoted me $620.. Ozfit Mufflers and Brakes near burswood quoted me round the 400-450 ballpark.. my cheapest quoted so far..

if spl1tsecond were still open i could have gotten you guys around 350, but unfortunately, they closed

has anyone tried asking j-shop? im sure they can order in the springs and fit it, dont know how much they will charge though

yeah i agree.. WA Suspensions in freo i think quoted me $620.. Ozfit Mufflers and Brakes near burswood quoted me round the 400-450 ballpark.. my cheapest quoted so far..

Autotainment (aka Ozfit Mufflers and Brakes) should be able to drop under $400 if you group buy, I'm 99.99% sure of it. From what I gather Ken, Jeremy, Cait and a couple others were keen on it. So go ask them if its group buy what would the deal be :)

thats where i got quoted for round 450.. glen said he probably wont go much lower even for group buy.. but i got my muffler installed there so know they do a quality job..

i'm not a southie so i don't go down that way often.. perhaps ken or someone else can check them out.. unless someone knows their phone number.. i know its in the yellow pages but who can be bothered lookin thru that thing..

for all those in perth i went to repco joodalup and found out that king springs are on special 15% off.. specific price was $297.50 for full set of 4.. now they have 5 sets of lows left and 5 sets of super lows left.. dont know if this is cheap or not but yeah.. i'm thinking of getting them.. anyone know places for cheap installs? please pm me if u want to buy at same time.. would make it alot easier.. also gonna get strut bar and sways..

a guy from autobahn came into my work recently..he reckons 150+ for installation. price would still be around 450 by buying springs seperately.

But yes dont quote me on this since Im very unsure myself.

yeop! $350.

hes got 4 instock atm. how many guys geting it done?

ME... thats 1 :D:D hehe first come first served!

Me 2 :)

n im sure dayve and seano wants them too :)

they only have 4 sets?

we still have caity..n andy...i think we did a head count n it was like 6 in total

is there like a time where we MUST do it by??

Cos im also interested in the kyb lowfers that angelo has brought up..

Edited by J e r e M y

i'm in.. lows for me please.. does he install on sat? does he have 4 sets in total or 4 of lows and 4 of supers? just tell me wen.. money is all lined up.. i think i'm lucky last..

For those of you who are in a hurry..or like want to get it b4 AHG..u guys can go 1st..i can wait..

jeremy.. mate.. bestest buddy.. wat more can i say :toast:

but like jeremy said i'd like to get them installed before ahg..

can someone give me his number?