Perth meet and/or cruise?

and1

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys..... I;m on the move again.....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SECOND MEET UP THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH MROE PEOPLE PLEASE!!!!

and this time I can stay :D

Karawara Nando's @ 11am Feb 30

1. o12lando :yahoo:

err 1st up WAW another one ??

2nd thing.... there isnt a feb 30 my friend.. we are pushing our luck this year so we got 29 but i think thats as far as it'd go.. 1st of march.. that happens to be Jay.'s bday

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SECOND MEET UP THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH MROE PEOPLE PLEASE!!!!

2nd thing.... there isnt a feb 30 my friend.. we are pushing our luck this year so we got 29 but i think thats as far as it'd go.. 1st of march.. that happens to be Jay.'s bday

Yeh ok guess it was too soon eh.. I dont even kno who Jay is :P but ok we'll plan maybe next month

ROFL

The day I see a 30th Feb would be when every single human being in this whole wide world is on crack

ROFL

The day I see a 30th Feb would be when every single human being in this whole wide world is on crack

Sorry my common sense has gone out the window! hence maybe one human being was on crack :P

hahah i guess we can make it this weekend if everyone wants to but i think its just way too soon for a next meet :P cant have it weekly i dont think haha..

and yeh :) feb 30th will not come so i guess meet will not go on unless everyone wants to make it the 1st of march :P ahaha

reeesponds people :)

My response is, I will come every week if I have the time.

If not then you won't see me there :rolleyes:

Hahaha nah it's too soon. We could make it a couple of weeks from now. Or three weeks? University break for Curtin is 3 weeks from now hahahahha

Yewwww!! :clap:

hey there!

yeah im from the 6108. you couldve seen me round, near forry lakes! im new to the thread, but ive seen afew of you guys out n about

Sweet as I grew up in the 6108, Forest Lakes boy from way back. I look forward to meeting some new people!

yay! another meet.. i want to see some aurions this time.. the aurion at the last meet was so "Stealth" that we couldnt even see it ahaha

There was an Aurion?

Hahahah tell me I left before it came.

lol yeh the aurion was SO STELATH as angelo said :P jase couldnt even spot it :P :P

I will open up a new topic :) once someone give me a date.. i suggested the 15th cause 22nd is easter (double demerit i dont think i wanna cruise on that day)

Edited by kenneth

yay! another meet.. i want to see some aurions this time.. the aurion at the last meet was so "Stealth" that we couldnt even see it ahaha

There was an Aurion?

lol yeh the aurion was SO STELATH as angelo said :P jase couldnt even spot it :P :P

I will open up a new topic :) once someone give me a date.. i suggested the 15th cause 22nd is easter (double demerit i dont think i wanna cruise on that day)

Don't do anything illegal then...oh wait the car itself already is :P

There was an Aurion?

There was an Aurion?

There was an Aurion?

There was an Aurion?

lol QUADRUPLE posting is ILLEGAL!... lol all our car there are 100% road worthy :) (not so sure bout jason's :P) but yeh

Edited by kenneth

i think you guys need to be more specific when using the name jas.... :unsure:

i second what he said. and from what i was told there are at least 3 jason's in this forum, in WA. *stabs*

i really should get off this website and get back to work. to those who do commerce, don't do accounting as a major bahahhaha

Ummm excuse me boys and girls, do you have any certificates from the licensing center that permits these loud exhausts? :D

To which my reply would be "My dog ate it"

:P

lol well, that'd be you you and you :P jeremy and i are safe :D