Perth meet and/or cruise?

and1

Now i need to get another Mod, I'm making it a rule to have done at least one modification for each meet :)

1st Meet was TRD CAI

2nd Was Slotted Rotors

I'm thinking Exhaust will be next

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEhehehe..we have quite a bit of ppl in perth ey :) where do u guys think will be a good meeting point? :P

i recon karawara was good cause of the amount of emtpy car parks (south perth is not bad but it can get filled up and it wont be vry nice so yeh)

plus after karawara we can go into curtin which will be EMPTY on a weekend and its perfect for meets :) maybe a little cruise around uni ;)

Point Walter perhaps?

That place is always empty, unless it's a weekend or public holiday (during the day). Even then night times are always empty irregardless of what day it is. Weekdays are definitely empty. Plus theres a nice place to cruise around the river.

Or alternatively you can go to that huge playground, I forgot what it's called? ha..... Heathcote. Took me 15 minutes at work to find the bloody name of that place on google. So much for working! Anyway, you can cruise around that hill afterwards, which is near the river as well.

Those are some nice places off the top of my head.

I can keep coming up with places if you want, just let me know and I'll mention some more. Back to work I go!

Regards,

Jase

Point Walter perhaps?

That place is always empty, unless it's a weekend or public holiday (during the day). Even then night times are always empty irregardless of what day it is. Weekdays are definitely empty. Plus theres a nice place to cruise around the river.

Or alternatively you can go to that huge playground, I forgot what it's called? ha..... Heathcote. Took me 15 minutes at work to find the bloody name of that place on google. So much for working! Anyway, you can cruise around that hill afterwards, which is near the river as well.

I can keep coming up with places if you want, just let me know and I'll mention some more. Back to work I go!

Regards,

Jase

Heatcove, tip of applecross, no good parking there plus its full of rich asses with thier BLING BLING mobil...

:unsure: Guys i did mention how bad my sense of direction is right?? Danny?? Andy?? Angelo?? Jase?? Ken?? Lols :P So keep it simple xD

*cough cough*

hahahahah

GPS? get a gps phone, so even when you're walking around the city you won't get lost bahahhaha

Point Walter perhaps?

Regards,

Jase

Heatcove, tip of applecross, no good parking there plus its full of rich asses with thier BLING BLING mobil...

ditto.

:unsure: Guys i did mention how bad my sense of direction is right?? Danny?? Andy?? Angelo?? Jase?? Ken?? Lols :P So keep it simple xD

yes it is quite shocking isn't it? 7 times around the roundabout thats just shocking!

Damn it i got the shakes already, when is the next cruisseee!

I reckon we all get fully sick subwoofers and drive down the strip in freo this saturday :lol: we'd fully pick up in our corollas! :P

I reckon we all get fully sick subwoofers and drive down the strip in freo this saturday :lol: we'd fully pick up in our corollas! :P

and someone should get an ipod with the fm transmittor so we can all play the same song at the same time

haha

and someone should get an ipod with the fm transmittor so we can all play the same song at the same time

haha

does that even transmit the signal that far?

like at least 500 meters?

cos that would totally tickle my fancy.

haha

10 meters and the signal is TOTALLY CRAP, we can have a similar playlist or smething then we will play it all at once :P sync it then we start driving hahaha but yeh good idea :P

haha

10 meters and the signal is TOTALLY CRAP, we can have a similar playlist or smething then we will play it all at once :P sync it then we start driving hahaha but yeh good idea :P

hahaha thats great.

just sidetracking alil..Kenneth mentioned to me that some of u guys wanna get the side indicators..could u PM me if u want a set..oh..sorry abt Sat..i really didn't see the "illegal" gathering of Corollas outside Nandos :P

just sidetracking alil..Kenneth mentioned to me that some of u guys wanna get the side indicators..could u PM me if u want a set..oh..sorry abt Sat..i really didn't see the "illegal" gathering of Corollas outside Nandos :P

i say the " illegal " gathering is SWEET :D

Hi guys!

im new to the forums and its great to see photos of all the rollas in perth!!!

it'd be great to meet everyone on a cruise sometime!

hey you live in thornlie :D my gf lives in thornlie..wonder if i've seen ya round

hey there!

yeah im from the 6108. you couldve seen me round, near forry lakes! im new to the thread, but ive seen afew of you guys out n about

pic of ya car? hrm i drive up n down near forrest lakes area almost every 2nd day :P hahha...

hey all...nice to see a good tuRn out!!! totally missed it cuz was out hafing my apendix removed lol!!! fAaaakkkk!!!

anyway would be good if some aurions would turn out on da next cruise! if so im so in ... anyway wicked pics n nice rollas ppl!!

hey all...nice to see a good tuRn out!!! totally missed it cuz was out hafing my apendix removed lol!!! fAaaakkkk!!!

anyway would be good if some aurions would turn out on da next cruise! if so im so in ... anyway wicked pics n nice rollas ppl!!

go talk to the aurion crew ;) bring them down.. we want to have a HUGE HUGE meet the next time round with diff toyota not just corolla :) tht'd make it unique i recon.. park them in section.. it'd be like a toyota car yard on the move!

go talk to the aurion crew ;) bring them down.. we want to have a HUGE HUGE meet the next time round with diff toyota not just corolla :) tht'd make it unique i recon.. park them in section.. it'd be like a toyota car yard on the move!

lets do 1 soon while my car is still clean xD