Perth meet and/or cruise?

and1

HAHAha..you`ll see people checking out every single corolla out..thats how you tell thats us xD...i hope we all get parking 2gether :D pls jas come..ken..those bastards will get it one day..what goes around comes around :)

drive safe :) c u all soon

hope bozurolla is come..n hope dayve can make it in time

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOMEONE BROKE INTO MY F***ING CAR :@ and stole my cam stole my radar detector and this and that.. fkn pisss

F*ckn hell man thats lame. Some loser snapped my antenna off on Monday night while I was at volleyball, will cost me like 400 to replace the antenna and base. F*cking toyota rip offs. Why do people do this!?

(Sketra)---That's nasty kenneth..... stupid people... i leave my car unlocked all the time at home and no1 goes near it. LOL Well where leaving soon to head up there so see you guys all soon and we will be in a blue rolla with blog patches everywhere... (bf's car not mine)

that was my gf speaking

Edited by Eves

PICS GUYS xD

dsc00677vx3.th.jpg

dsc00678ee7.th.jpg

Going to IKEA now :) hehe..nice meeting u guys

*cough* my email address for my msn is j_y_c_h@hotmail.com

*cough* just incase u want it kathy xD LOLS

nah jk..mail me da pics :D hope to c u guys soon :D

Edited by J e r e M y

PICS GUYS xD

dsc00677vx3.th.jpg

dsc00678ee7.th.jpg

Going to IKEA now :) hehe..nice meeting u guys

*cough* my email address for my msn is j_y_c_h@hotmail.com

*cough* just incase u want it kathy xD LOLS

nah jk..mail me da pics :D hope to c u guys soon :D

hahah thanks mate

caity by the way, not kathy :P

was good seeing everyone, some very sexy rollas!!!

yea nice to meet everyone verry nice rollas i was the odd 1 out hahaha o well it is a 1990 rolla still a toyota o and dont worry i think evey one didnt remember everyones names i have fegoten almoast everyones name hahahaha

SOMEONE BROKE INTO MY F***ING CAR :@ and stole my cam stole my radar detector and this and that.. fkn pisss

F*ckn hell man thats lame. Some loser snapped my antenna off on Monday night while I was at volleyball, will cost me like 400 to replace the antenna and base. F*cking toyota rip offs. Why do people do this!?

fark no wonder i was lookin @ ur antenna and i was bout to ask.. hrm wanna look good? without the antenna? did they snap it off so its left with the screw inside and the base is still fine or is the base damaged? coz if the base is fine and there r bits of screw stuck there.. im pretty sure we can do something bout it.. cost 1/10 of the price ....

(Sketra)---That's nasty kenneth..... stupid people... i leave my car unlocked all the time at home and no1 goes near it. LOL Well where leaving soon to head up there so see you guys all soon and we will be in a blue rolla with blog patches everywhere... (bf's car not mine)

that was my gf speaking

i leave my car unlocked @ home but i was @ a tav.. so yeh fark those people

Nice meeting everyone again and some new faces.

Lol @ lift in the car park, and the mini cruise back to the Vale

;) hehe definitely fun.. lol little cruiseeeeeee

nice meeting everyone.

please don't burn me but i forgot most of your names. >.<

let's organise these meets more often so we get to know each other better

:)

cheers,

jase

hehe i rmb only half the names :P usually relate people to car so its all good :P

Dammit!!! I didnt know there was a cruise today, I havnt check for cruises in a while now :( I would have loved to have gone, oh well next time.

ah har.. thats y u check the forum all the time.. alternatively.. pm me your number or msn or both and i can keep in contact with u and keep ya updated :)

Yes what a really good turn out!!! Ive got photo's just bit lazy to put them up with the slow computer connection.... so.. ill get them on when im ready LOL

yeh nice meeting evryone... sorry for not staying that long will definitely make a schedule for the next meet up / cruise.

and apologies for those I didn't get to meet :)

Edited by o12lando

here's the ebay shop link for the Gas Strut Bonnet Lifter but I cant see any for the 03-06 rollas...

just try PMing the shop if they have some in stock...

its all good except its a bit too powerful since our bonnet isn't really that heavy that needs one of these, so just for a taste of European style ^^

cant really remember who asked me to post the link here in the forum...

here's Another Gas Strut Bonnet Lifter but from Taiwan and a lot more expensive with postage...

xD the eastern side bois will eat themselves alive when they see the chicks we have here in TOCA xD muahahahha

:P k caity :P hahaha..lols..i bet u dont even know who is who..hahaha..

well i remember names..but dont think i can match them to faces correctly..but yea pretty much..just mixed up between 2 or 3 ppl :D

hope to see u all soon ey..

should proceed with ken`s suggestions..WA database :) all our info n contact details :)