New sydney member

Wanju

Hey guys!

I've been on the forums for a little while now, but only started visiting frequently from about 2 weeks ago when I finally got my 2005 stivo :yahoo:

I had a 2005 Civic before this one, and I must say the tvo is a whole lot better!

I have a few plans for the car but just wondering if you guys have any suggestions in helping me achieve the look im after. I'm trying to give the car a clean JDM look if that makes sense?

Just last week I painted my calipers and put a Toms panel filter in...

I plan to do the following in the near future:

* Eye lids

* Lowering (How many inches would be ideal? I don’t wany to much scraping business happening :unsure: )

* Possibly changing the mags... I've actually got a new set of Lenso Light S-2's (Black). They are practically new but I just don’t think they suit the car... so I've decided to keep the stockies on it for now. Any suggestions on what mags may suit?

* CAI

Here are a few pics…

post-6778-1204119179_thumb.jpg

post-6778-1204119279_thumb.jpg

post-6778-1204119230_thumb.jpg

Andrew

Looking good matey!

Come to onne of the Sydney meets, its a good chance to have a look at other peoples rides and see what they have done with them to give you some ideas. :D

Lower it about 35mm with some king springs would be a good start.

*** they still look like 4x4's even with a 35mm drop. Jeebus they're high from the factory.

50mm springs with better shocks is another alternative, but 35mm drop did me for a year or so before the coils.

I was actually considering a 50mm drop, but isnt that jsut asking for a cracked/scratched front/side skirts?

Do people with the 50mm drop have a lot of trouble getting over speed humps etc?

Saiya, will definitely be making an appearance at the meets... thanks for the offer!

Do people with the 50mm drop have a lot of trouble getting over speed humps etc?

Not at all and im on stock shocks atm.

im only running 35 mm drop and i can barely get out of my driveway without bottoming out and yes thats even with me angling it as hard as i can get it lol!

im only running 35 mm drop and i can barely get out of my driveway without bottoming out and yes thats even with me angling it as hard as i can get it lol!

Do you live on a cliff? lol

Do you live on a cliff? lol

hahaha! nah underground parking the ramp is too sharp at the top