just ordered aurion zr6 inferno

joypa

hi everyone just registered on this site i ordered a zr6 inferno late January esimated delivery date May pretty excited about it i had the wheels changed to 18' mags also added a moonroof can't wait : :clap:

congrats on the buy, wow what a long wait. just out of interest did you buy an 07 plate model and if so how much did it cost if you dont mind me asking? (interested to know if there really are savings for the current "Toyotathon" promotion they are having) havent had a chance to get out to a dealer yet

EDIT just realised you purchased yours in january, so the discounts wouldnt apply (only if purchased during march)

Edited by Bobby Digital

congrats on the buy, wow what a long wait. just out of interest did you buy an 07 plate model and if so how much did it cost if you dont mind me asking? (interested to know if there really are savings for the current "Toyotathon" promotion they are having) havent had a chance to get out to a dealer yet

EDIT just realised you purchased yours in january, so the discounts wouldnt apply (only if purchased during march)

mine is a 08 model so therefore we missed out on the Toyotathon but thats o.k. after tade in costing 45 thats with 18'mags and moonroof :rolleyes:

I am an impulse buyer I bought my Zr6 after looking for 2 days!!! if I had to wait that long I would have gont to another part of the country to get one

I had all (x demo) Xr6 $39K, Fairlane (x demo) $37k, brand newSv6 $48K and the Zr6 $42k over a two day period, spun them all and the Zr6 was the one for me>

The finishing , the ride and the STYLE won hands down.

Edited by Acuman

I am an impulse buyer I bought my Zr6 after looking for 2 days!!! if I had to wait that long I would have gont to another part of the country to get one

I had all (x demo) Xr6 $39K, Fairlane (x demo) $37k, brand newSv6 $48K and the Zr6 $42k over a two day period, spun them all and the Zr6 was the one for me>

The finishing , the ride and the STYLE won hands down.

?? $48k for a SX6 . . . we all know you mean $38k . . . right ??

CONGRATS MATE!! I just picked up mine about a month ago. Its a ZR6 Inferno as well. Best looking colour on that car. Overall I am happy with it. Only dissapointment is that the car pulls left a lot.

CONGRATS MATE!! I just picked up mine about a month ago. Its a ZR6 Inferno as well. Best looking colour on that car. Overall I am happy with it. Only dissapointment is that the car pulls left a lot.

Heard about the pulls left problem, is this typical to all Aurion? is Toyota aware of it? <_<

Just picked up my ZR6 Infernon on Saturday here in NZ. Drives bloody good and am happy with it. Paid $43k NZD (about $35k AUD) including 5 year warranty, 30,000 service,tints, stereo upgrade, monsoons and interior blue lights.

• 7 months later...

Hmmm, My car also pulls to the left. I remember it didn't do it at first. So i figured it was because my sis slightly grinded the rims against the sidewalk. And that it just needed alignment. Hopefully thats all it needs and its not a serious issue...

Depends on what you call serious. I personally call it a minor issue, but an issue that shouldn't be there never-the-less. I have this issue, and many others do as well. It's actually quite common. We had a good discussion about it here:

Wheel alignment specs, Pulling left

If you can't manage to get Toyota to fix it for you, Fulcrum stock a part numbered: SPF2904K. This is the offset bushing kit which fixes the pulling to the left issue. Apparently camber bolts can fix it as well, but to me that seems like over compensating a problem rather than fixing it.

superprosm3.th.jpg

I am an impulse buyer I bought my Zr6 after looking for 2 days!!!

I think I beat you there... I bought mine after 30 minutes. :P Went in to service my Corolla Levin ZR, saw the ZR6, was signing the papers after about 30 minutes. :P

Best thing I ever did.