SYDNEY STOLEN: EGB16A BLUE 92 CIVIC HATCH

EG Hatch stolen from Bankstown NSW last night.

Rego EGB16A

Last driven by me @ midnight.

Painted blue recently, don't have pics at this stage. Have anger though.

Any info please call me directly 0406 104 108

Had Enkei J-speed rims, Skyline Bayside Blue spray job, Spec 2 very loud exhaust.

Car picture on right here

march018.jpg

IMG_8215-1.jpg

_MG_3862.jpg

Please be cautious if anyone is selling the following parts:

-Enkei J-speed 3, white with polished lip Only set in Australia

-JIC Front Strut (really fat 3" round polished pipe, rare)

-CTR gearbox

-Mugen front lip and EG6 1 piece rear wing

The rims and the strut are very rare items and anyone who has these on their car will stand out like a face tumour.

Granted it's only a POS honda... a mans car is a mans pride and joy whether it be a stroked V8 or a POS V-tec.

Good luck with finding it. Can't expect much in Bankstown though. Will probably be stripped down and sold on ebay.

woahh i cant believe it stolen!!! :ph34r: gl with finding it ive never heard of cars getting stolen down here in melb daym thats badd >_<"

Dude... what about Johnny's sportivo?

Really sorry to hear mate, hope u find it. When one of the Sydney boys had is car stolen in Canberra, we got a group together and drove around looking for it, and one of the blokes eventually found it. Fingers crossed for u.

Man that thing looks gorgeous. I hope it finds its way back to you in one piece. It looks like you've put much into it. Respect mate.

Granted it's only a POS honda... a mans car is a mans pride and joy whether it be a stroked V8 or a POS V-tec.

It's most likely faster than a Hilux though.

If you have nothing nice to say, please just don't say it.

woahh i cant believe it stolen!!! :ph34r: gl with finding it ive never heard of cars getting stolen down here in melb daym thats badd >_<"

Dude... what about Johnny's sportivo?

Really sorry to hear mate, hope u find it. When one of the Sydney boys had is car stolen in Canberra, we got a group together and drove around looking for it, and one of the blokes eventually found it. Fingers crossed for u.

OH GEESUS i forgot about that loool daym u theives!!!! :angry:

Man that thing looks gorgeous. I hope it finds its way back to you in one piece. It looks like you've put much into it. Respect mate.

Yes it ran a 13.6. POS honda?

aww tht sucks mate...i have heard alot of cars get stolen in the western sydney area....good luck mate...did u report it to the coppers?

Yes it ran a 13.6. POS honda?

Gee, that's half a second quicker than the majority of ls1's out there. Plus I'm making bets that it doesn't handle like an obese child after a McDonalds binge?

It really is a lovely looking little package. I keep gazing at it.

Get busy Melbournites and band together! :toast:

It may be quick, It may handle well. It's still a honda. I would much prefer a nice big V8 than a honda with a milo tin exhaust.

I guess where I come from we care about the car itself rather than just pass times. I've said before, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

It may be quick, It may handle well. It's still a honda. I would much prefer a nice big V8 than a honda with a milo tin exhaust.

I guess where I come from we care about the car itself rather than just pass times. I've said before, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Hook line and sinker.

Nelson strikes again.

Guest ddonggae

sigh... DongSoo needs to say no more (your predjudice makes fun of u more than any other person could with words), but will anyway...

it may be quick (thats a good thing), it may handle well (thats a good thing), it is still a honda (thats a good thing).

honda philosophy is 100hp per litre minimum.. i cant say the same for holdens.. i wonder what power per litre hsv engines make.. from memory (i calculated long ago) 300kw hsv v8s had a specific power barely any higher than a 4ac engine... laughable.

do not joke me !!

Edited by ddonggae

sigh... DongSoo needs to say no more (your predjudice makes fun of u more than any other person could with words), but will anyway...

it may be quick (thats a good thing), it may handle well (thats a good thing), it is still a honda (thats a good thing).

honda philosophy is 100hp per litre minimum.. i cant say the same for holdens.. i wonder what power per litre hsv engines make.. from memory (i calculated long ago) 300kw hsv v8s had a specific power barely any higher than a 4ac engine... laughable.

do not joke me !!

i blame holden and ford for global warming :ph34r:

edit: nice car btw, hope you find it in one piece

Edited by Jay.

This is way off topic but I still feel it must be said. You're so naive. What exactly is wrong with a honda besides just saying "it's a honda". List some reasons that make sense.

You prefer a nice big v8, fair enough, why? What does that offer you which my car doesn't? If you arent looking for a quick car, that handles well, and drives well, then what are you looking for?

I love v8s , but there consumption is too high to be a daily for me.

"we care about the car itself" contradiction. What exactly is superior in comparison here? Everyone is entitled to their opinion but yours is flawed when you can only argue with "its still a honda"

Also, real men don't drive utes you block head, this view is so narrow. Real men drive what suits their lifestyle. Bus, hatch, ute, bike. Whatever.

It's the men who are lacking that believe they must drive a certain type of car to fulfil some stereotype of being a man.

Edited by aznpsuazn

if your so into v8s why dont you f**k off back to the commo forum. dont spam a jap forum with your narrow minded crap.

damn shame bout the car. one bloody clean civic. the plates might of drawn a bit of attention from the wrong people. either that or they are from a forum your on somewhere.

Edited by remis

if your so into v8s why dont you f**k off back to the commo forum. dont spam a jap forum with your narrow minded crap.

damn shame bout the car. one bloody clean civic. the plates might of drawn a bit of attention from the wrong people. either that or they are from a forum your on somewhere.

i fkn agree with u.. if u dont like something just leave it and f*** off.. dont go around and spam other people's forum when you have nothing constructive to say.. i'd say pure jealousy.. iif i put one of ur rusted (we will try to find some thats not.. if we try hard enough.. we might find half..) and next to that civic.. and u know which one kick *****..

thanks for dropping by but no :) we dont need people like this on toca :)

Guest ddonggae

do not joke me !!

i suppose its true that every1 has their opions but man.. seriously... the guys car just got stolen dont go posting **** about it...

Edited by KaZe-StiVo

MA61CK I think you need to just tkae some time to think before you post. You don't make sense with your posts as in your profile you drive an SR 08 Hilux? Last time I checked that is Jap crap as well? you will prolly have a go back at me and that's fine cause I own a SR5 Hilux dual cab(top of the range model) and I also own a 92 EG Civic.

Please don't come on here with the attitude you display in your signature that real men drive utes cause personally tradesmen drive utes to earn a living and I own one for practically purposes. It doesn't make me feel any more manly or big and tough(I am already 6"2' and 100+KG) so i don't really need to be any bigger and tougher by driving a ute.

If you want to participate on this forum as a Toyota owner then by all means do so and welcome but if you have the attitude of "if you don't drive a ute then your not man" crap by all means please find yourself a redneck forum that supports your belief and you'll fit in just fine. I can even delete your account and ban your IP address if that makes you feel more comfortable.

Now aznpsuazn sorry to hear about your car. Being that i own an EG Civic and am also on some of the Honda forums I will be vigilant to spot any of your stuff that may pop up for sale. such a shame as It looks like a real nice looking car. that's the kind of look i want for mine eventually after house renovations are done.

Cheers SB

MA61CK I think you need to just tkae some time to think before you post. You don't make sense with your posts as in your profile you drive an SR 08 Hilux? Last time I checked that is Jap crap as well? you will prolly have a go back at me and that's fine cause I own a SR5 Hilux dual cab(top of the range model) and I also own a 92 EG Civic.

Please don't come on here with the attitude you display in your signature that real men drive utes cause personally tradesmen drive utes to earn a living and I own one for practically purposes. It doesn't make me feel any more manly or big and tough(I am already 6"2' and 100+KG) so i don't really need to be any bigger and tougher by driving a ute.

If you want to participate on this forum as a Toyota owner then by all means do so and welcome but if you have the attitude of "if you don't drive a ute then your not man" crap by all means please find yourself a redneck forum that supports your belief and you'll fit in just fine. I can even delete your account and ban your IP address if that makes you feel more comfortable.

Now aznpsuazn sorry to hear about your car. Being that i own an EG Civic and am also on some of the Honda forums I will be vigilant to spot any of your stuff that may pop up for sale. such a shame as It looks like a real nice looking car. that's the kind of look i want for mine eventually after house renovations are done.

Cheers SB

Bren is epic.

Couldn't have put it better myself.