SYDNEY STOLEN: EGB16A BLUE 92 CIVIC HATCH

FFS the guys car just got stolen, give this thread the respect it deserves.

anyway, I'll keep an eye out for the car. It's a unique enough ride to recognise - colour, wing mirrors, rims, front bar. in reality some of the stuff has probabaly already been stripped off it but i'll definitely contact you if i see it.

I sincerely appreciate all the offers of help to look out for the parts and the car. If you happen to need a visit to wreckers any time soon just pop your eye out for them too!

It has a B16 with Civic Type R box (although hard to recognise if you don't know them), Integra Type R intake mani which has longer runners, and a recently polished fuel rail.

Nice list of identifiable items there. That should make it easier to recognize or the reason why it has been pinched. Love to have some of that goodness under the bonnet of mine.

Instead i have the fire breathing mayhem producing 1.3L of carb fed Honda goodness....

I'm thinking of getting a sticker made for the back window..... VTEC - nO yO

i suppose its true that every1 has their opions but man.. seriously... the guys car just got stolen dont go posting **** about it...

i didnt mean it in a bad way..sorry if i meant the way around..

hey man i wasent replying to u lol it was directed to the hilux guy

Guest ddonggae

lol at steve... u at cydus bro ??

~~~~

man bad to hear about the car, i hope it is all recovered in the condition it was taken..

sigh, some peeps work hard for a living, and some losars go around stealing things T__T this world is just trash !!

Dude, sorry to see your car go...mate it is a bit ordinary... good luck locating it...

I would much prefer a nice big V8 than a honda with a milo tin exhaust.

Then why are you driving a Hilux????

I guess where I come from we care about the car itself rather than just pass times.

I can't work out why you are such a mad keen supporter for the Commodore forum yet you own a Hilux...and hanging around on a Toyota forum dominated by Corolla's...

And if you care about the cars than you do the pass times, this prolly explains why people with older commodores fit later model HSV kits, ie VU/VY kits on VN-VX.... I dunno, I can't explain why people would put a square-styled bodykit on a rounder-styled vehicle.... yeah, making an car looking weired is caring more for the car than the pass times....

I've said before, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

What you have is not an opinion. By coming to a Toyota forum telling everyone that they are not real men cause we don't drive V8's or utes, is more like a statement of immaturity. If I were you I would either recant your comments or pack you sawg back into the back of your auto V6 and ping ding.......

hang on, you can't....you don't even own the car yet....

Edited by Azza

I'll do anything to keep this topic bumped.

I made this for you aznpsuazn. I hope it makes you smile a tad:

poster356840041copywu1.jpg

classic :)

i would help to keep an eye out but i doubt the parts wont come all the way west but again u never know.. just hope u find ur car back.. i hate idiots that dont hv a life and go around stealing. what goes around comes around.. karma will hit them one day

he did mention his lux was for work... why didnt he get a rodeo instead? kinda silly the guy was ragging on your ride, where it got stolen and whats probebly happend to it.. great way 2 kick a guy in the guts after his car was stolen mate!

anyway, sincerely hope someone recovers it dude!

Edited by J_J

MA61CK I think you need to just tkae some time to think before you post. You don't make sense with your posts as in your profile you drive an SR 08 Hilux? Last time I checked that is Jap crap as well? you will prolly have a go back at me and that's fine cause I own a SR5 Hilux dual cab(top of the range model) and I also own a 92 EG Civic.

Please don't come on here with the attitude you display in your signature that real men drive utes cause personally tradesmen drive utes to earn a living and I own one for practically purposes.

True, I do need to think about what i post first. I never said it was jap crap. As for my sig, I saw it on a bumper sticker once. Thats all. Relax a bit. Stop looking for every tiny thing to have a go at me. My ute is for a job too.

Then why are you driving a Hilux????

Work car. My other car is a Holden Commodore.

he did mention his lux was for work... why didnt he get a rodeo instead?

Prefer the look of the hilux.

Now if your done pointing out my mistake of saying stupid things. I am too. I do hope the car is found in one piece.

i hope u find ur car mate....if i was u i would go back to the same place of the crime....and perhaps exactly on the same day and time and ask ne1 around if they saw some1 walking around ur car suspiciously...or perhaps a cctv camera caught a glimpse of ur car either being stolen or guys checking it out to steal it...good luck mate.....get the boys in blue involved....

and to the other fella who thinks tht commies or falcons are the ultimate car.....mate do u luv spending more time at a servo or on the road....coz when im driving i dont want to be wasting time refuelling every couple of 100ks or soo...i also want a car thts comfortable and reliable....my old man has a commodore and my uncles got a ford...sure they look okay...bt in terms of reliability and being comfortable....i swear its in the negative scales!!

Lord Nelson thanks for taking the time to piece that together!

There's no further info at this stage, i have no leads, i have no tips, police haven't rang so I'm just waiting for the tide i suppose.

Guest ddonggae
I'll do anything to keep this topic bumped.

I made this for you aznpsuazn. I hope it makes you smile a tad:

poster356840041copywu1.jpg

he does seem to be failing at the internet now that u mention it !

it IS serious buisiness after all.

dude i feel your pain it was over 2 years ago my sx was stolen i put hours into it and it killed me when it happened even worse when it was recovered funnilly enough in a back street in bankstown completely stripped anyway a massive battle with the insurance company ensued but thats another story.

not meaning to sound negative but id say its gone by now bro if its like anything that happened to me id be scouring the streets around the bankstown area to see if its not already stripped and rolled back out on the street.

ma61ck your a tool ***** if you put so much time and effort into something and some ***** basically destroyed it youd be upset about it too

take your big v8 and cram it up your **** with wallnuts buddy had you ever told me that my car was a POS id be likely to hit you stupid hillbilly