Lexus Badge on the Sportivo

yea already got a black badge. guess i just want something different.. that's all..

Thats cool, if its cheap then their is no harm in buying it and seeing if it will fit.

If I had spare money and time I'd actually shave the bootlid. I'd do the doors as well, why the hell not.

Straightedgetivo.

ive seen that one before one of the guys here cant remember his name now lol! but he has it done it looks good

If I had spare money and time I'd actually shave the bootlid. I'd do the doors as well, why the hell not.

Straightedgetivo.

ive seen that one before one of the guys here cant remember his name now lol! but he has it done it looks good

David aka waiwong38 is his name!

Straightedgetivo.

David aka waiwong38 is his name!

he shaved his bootlid and doors?

last i remember he had the gold lexus badge

No there was a guy from Sydney (I think) who had his car in a custom red colour with matching red highlights on the wheels who had his boot completely smoothed over and he had his number plate mounted in the bottom left of the skit.

Custom red/maroon one with a custom kit I think. It looked really nice, had chromies (18"?) as well. If you asked me it looked wicked, he also had a modified front bar I think with white mesh on the grille, looked really really nice. Should of taken a photo.

How do I know?? He/She parked outside my house once :D

and no, i do not know them...

Replacing the Toyota badge with the lexux badge is stupid and try-hardish. Although Lexus are part of the Toyota family, you might as well be wearing a t-shirt saying that you bought a Corolla only because you couldn't afford a Lexus <_<

I have seen a white ZZE corolla with a lexus badge and instead of the "seca" bit on the tail gate, it said "Lorenzo". Now how gay is that?

im not totally against lexus badging replacing toyota badges.

its kinda cool that it can make people do a doubletake when they see it.

has anyone here not seen the lexus version of the 100 series landcruiser? besides all the extra luxuries and larger engine (they are v8s arent they? - but the landcruiser also came out with the option of a v8 engine) and different headlights/tail lights/grille it still appears to look a lot like the toyota 100 series!

its not like your putting a ferrari sticker on your corolla.. (saw that in melbourne b4, as well as some pics on the forum last year?)

anyhoo... hands up who hasnt seen a holden bearing a chevy badge around here?

wouldnt call that gay or tryhardish either.

take a look - 1 example of lexus badge on corolla

Edited by J_J

I do believe that Sportiv and Sportivo rice from Brissy were the first clowns to fit Lexus' badges to the back of their Sportivo's.

Azza put all the black badges from a Camry Sportivo on his red sportivo and they fitted just noice. And no he didn't put the Camry badge on...... :ph34r:

actually i think dux with the sky blue 1zz was the first to put a lexus badge on his ..... this was like 3 yrs+ ago .....

shaved boot

HPIM3851.jpg