Sydney Monthly Meet - 31st May - Meet @ villawood then cruise up the mountains

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill we should do a mountains run- up to the lookout......

Looking forward to the day every single minute, and with two weeks until the actual date this will motivate me to finish up somethings I've been meaning to do to the car.

As well as give it a wash/clean/clay/polish/wax/vaccum/condition etc

cheers bill... its black-jap by d way :rolleyes: (jacob)

cool ..... but are u the funny c%nt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bill we should do a mountains run- up to the lookout......

pm me some details

if its a cruise , i'm in for sure

good stuff sanesh

As well as give it a wash/clean/clay/polish/wax/vaccum/condition etc

not quite the 6 month time yet for the blue bombshell so no wash happening here ...... lol

Also, does anyone have a baby restraint thingy that they wont plan on using, that they would like to see go to good use? If so, would really love to get it off you at this meet...? (Looks at Bill Mainly, think of the weight reduction...)

Also, does anyone have a baby restraint thingy that they wont plan on using, that they would like to see go to good use? If so, would really love to get it off you at this meet...? (Looks at Bill Mainly, think of the weight reduction...)

hahahahahahaha ..... nice ...... sorry mate but it comes in handy when i have to take the nephew somewhere .....

i'll have a look in the back yard on the weekend i think the one from the van might still be there.

just so u r all aware the destination looks like being a look out up the mountains out west.

definately gonna be a good trip.

ill be in group 1 thanx. anone driving a non sportivo can join group 2. :whistling:

just so u r all aware the destination looks like being a look out up the mountains out west.

ill be in group 1 thanx. anone driving a non sportivo can join group 2. :whistling:

ok you should have said anyone driving a non modified non sportivo join group 2 because i dont think i am classed as a standard 1zz :ph34r: :ph34r: :spiteful::ph34r: :ph34r:

i think the guys who have been in the ninja or seen it in action can back me up on that :yahoo:

Edited by YDOIT4

ok you should have said anyone driving a non modified non sportivo join group 2 because i dont think i am classed as a standard 1zz :ph34r: :ph34r: :spiteful::ph34r: :ph34r:

i think the guys who have been in the ninja or seen it in action can back me up on that :yahoo:

mate as long as its black its fast. can i join the ninja club or do i have to make a panda club. loll

Since we are going up the hill you'll be one of the few exceptions to beat the boys in the sportivo

SINAN

"mate as long as its black its fast. can i join the ninja club or do i have to make a panda club. loll"

hmm i dunno man ninjas dont where white shoes or socks so maybe but we have to have a serious talk about those shoes if u r gonna be a TRUE ninja :ph34r: hehehe

SUPRATHAI:

"Since we are going up the hill you'll be one of the few exceptions to beat the boys in the sportivo"

this is true my car would have to be one of those exceptions lol i love having so much torque its so fun :rolleyes:

Which one did you get??

I'm in the market for one as well at the moment

Canon 40D, its an awesome camera. Expecting to take some great night shots with her on this cruise.