Wat colour Sportivo did u buy?

xoom

Hi Guys,

Just curious to c wat colour stivo's people have bought ? and if anyone is thinking of doing the whole redo of the paint job to PPG or air brush or something ?

Oh and i bought the Dark Blue Colour.

A white one

http://members.iinet.net.au/~doolybird/

Its the only one they had on the lot and I didnt want to wait 3-4 months to get a different colour. Black was my first colour choice (like my old rs turbo) but I am very happy with white. Plus they gave me $1200 off....plus tinting, rust proofing, plastics, floor matts etc for free

I've got the dark blue one - only had to wait 5 weeks for it.

And no I didn't get any paint protection, rust protection or leather protection, but you should have heard the young lady that was trying to sell it to me. She was trying really hard and giving me the 'if you buy today I'll give you a good discount'.

:lol:

I got the silver, ive had a white car and a black b4 and most of the time was spent cleaning it. Silver will be dirty but doesnt look that bad

As for the sales pitch for the paint, leather and rust protection, i was in the office for about 30 - 35 mins saying no constantly. By the end of it, she had knocked off $500 - i still didnt take it

i've always wanted a black car...

i'll probably learn my lesson as to how much of a bitch it is to keep clean..

but at least i've owned a black car. :D

My stivo is killer Black!

Got the paint sealant done and i do not regret it, 6 months later and my paint job looks better than one that is 4 months old without the paint sealant. I also do not need to clean it up very often as $hit doesnt stick to my car as much. I do not recommend getting the leather protector though, i did not get it myself but my car dealer warned it that it gives the leather a vinyl rubbery cheap finish.

Mines black, had to wait 10 weeks but I am glad I did ,no paint protection but time will tell if it was a wise choice. Doolybird, sounds like you got a good deal! :D What was your drive away price? Dont lie now.