[WA] "MEGA" Meet End of June

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it seems to me that some celicas are missin from the list..
24 - approx 33 - NoOg_sTaR (7th gen)

i believe i added 10 of them thr..

:) unless u wanna give me a whole list or u can source it out.. i aint lookin @ each names

and thanks to wayne, he just pmed me an awesome spot to meetup.. so i think we will have a change in location..

1. there'd be no one thr regardless of weather

2. its bigger

note to self : remind adrian about change of location..

Just would like to register my interest in turning up to this meet.

Depending on time and location as I have soccer at 3 pm.

Lol mate I'm skipping soccer to be there, you should too! :P

Hey guys...

I recently done a fundraiser night for cancer.. Was a huge success and raised over $3,500 on the night :) got heaps of support from bussinesses in which donated anything and everything. Had heaps of raffles with what was donated to us. Majority of people do help and donate if they know its for a good course :)

On another cruise i went on for a fundraiser, the group we decided on then made up tins as well for us so we had a slow drive and had the tins out the windows of the car and people were making donations to us :)

There are many ideas to make this very successful, so if you need a hand or any further ideas please do not hesitate to ask me for help or PM me with anything. I dont mind at all :)

Also letting the police know keeps them off your back and you may end up with then tagging along lol :P in a good way not a bad way. They helped us on our charity cruise so made the day alot easier for us with traffic wise :)

Just my 2 cents worth :P

Cheers

~KaT~

Hey guys...

I recently done a fundraiser night for cancer.. Was a huge success and raised over $3,500 on the night :) got heaps of support from bussinesses in which donated anything and everything. Had heaps of raffles with what was donated to us. Majority of people do help and donate if they know its for a good course :)

On another cruise i went on for a fundraiser, the group we decided on then made up tins as well for us so we had a slow drive and had the tins out the windows of the car and people were making donations to us :)

There are many ideas to make this very successful, so if you need a hand or any further ideas please do not hesitate to ask me for help or PM me with anything. I dont mind at all :)

Also letting the police know keeps them off your back and you may end up with then tagging along lol :P in a good way not a bad way. They helped us on our charity cruise so made the day alot easier for us with traffic wise :)

Cheers

~KaT~

This idea is epic, although perhaps (as Ken said) it would be better doing a cruise like this later on in the year, that way we can plan it from the start as a charity cruise.

Hey guys...

Cheers

~KaT~

This idea is epic, although perhaps (as Ken said) it would be better doing a cruise like this later on in the year, that way we can plan it from the start as a charity cruise.

x2 i agree with sean.. this would only be to gather a little bit of money for the charities atm.. I'm guessing businesses would want more of a prior notice so they can rustle up something.. This meet and cruise would be to get to know the wider Toyota community in WA..

Hey guys...

Cheers

~KaT~

x2 i agree with sean.. this would only be to gather a little bit of money for the charities atm.. I'm guessing businesses would want more of a prior notice so they can rustle up something.. This meet and cruise would be to get to know the wider Toyota community in WA..

my thoughts exactly. TOCA in WA isnt a big enough club "yet" to get other businesses to sponsor us.

I ll try, was suppose to have a bye that weekend but they added a new club to the division.

What club and division you in?

I ll try, was suppose to have a bye that weekend but they added a new club to the division.

The :ph34r: WIPERRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrr NINJAH :ph34r: division :P teehee

Southern Force in Amateur Div 4, and I'm on reserves. Well and truly at the bottom of the table :P

i have a couple of suggestions for the end of the crz the parkaville pub in the hills has a very nice pub meal but we have to let them now how many coming

or the serpentine pub also has good food or point walter just some ideas for u to tink of :rolleyes:

I got a guy at tafe with a supercharged corolla to come to this meet.... he looks interested

but still a bit of work to finish his car off .... im not sure he would be up for it.

I got a guy at tafe with a supercharged corolla to come to this meet.... he looks interested

but still a bit of work to finish his car off .... im not sure he would be up for it.

i will be interested to see this if it comes :)

Wonder if this is the same guy that the bloke at strathfield new. Is it a black 03 sportivo?

Also not sure if ill come now, had a ***** game on sunday and we now have 2 weeks off so im itching to play!

Wonder if this is the same guy that the bloke at strathfield new. Is it a black 03 sportivo?

Also not sure if ill come now, had a ***** game on sunday and we now have 2 weeks off so im itching to play!

no sean u have to come :angry:

no ifs or buts :P

OOh Jeremy, can i ask you a favor, can i go with you i want to go but have no car.......and no licence..... well ive got the car but its so not good atm...... what ya say!?

PLEEEEEZE

:lol: let me give u some info to process

1. I might never reach Mandurah

2. Even if i do *** help me..

3. If i reach Mandurah..i may never see perth again

4. My sense of directions sucks ( as alot of u guys know :P )

5. Depends on who i`m bringing :)

there u go.. xD

OOh Jeremy, can i ask you a favor, can i go with you i want to go but have no car.......and no licence..... well ive got the car but its so not good atm...... what ya say!?

PLEEEEEZE

Just train it to Murdoch/which ever traino is close to Jeremey, so Jeremy can pick you up from there, problem solved :)

jeremy u over presumptuated that you had to pick me up from here lol

lovely....

and seano was about right ild take a train or sumtin.... anyhow dont worry ill just bum at home