ACT Dyno Day Results

Really nice result. I wished I got numbers like those though :unsure:

im more than happy to get u a dyno sheet that shows ur car @ 130+ kw if u want thai ........ just get over the queen numbers n get ur car down the 1/4 to c what its really made of and how much power it actually has ..... the mph on the 1/4 time slip is a better comparison than a # on a dyno sheet.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really nice result. I wished I got numbers like those though :unsure:

the mph on the 1/4 time slip is a better comparison than a # on a dyno sheet.

Also showcases ones ability as a driver too

Did you get a run with toruqe curve guys?? Be interested to have a look see at it if you did. Great results boys and nothing better than turning up to a dyno day run by another make of car and beating them hands down. Some of us Brissy boys did it at a Mazda dyno day a few years back. Beat all Mazda's a N/a Supra and the only thing that beat us was a 5.0 VN SS Commodore with some mild work.

Congrats on the good results. :toast:

Thanks to all for the nice comments. Except Bill, bite me, my e-***** is huge now and u are just jealous. If you can get them to build a dragway here, i'd be there in a second, and beating your na 1/4 time.

Cheers to rob for the invite, and also for pipping me at the post by 0.1kw!! Not that I mind, as stated my AFR graph is much better, and my car has consistant power up high, where rob's started struggling a little :P The tuner did say he would rather drive my car teehehehe. But Rob, I agree with was best that our results were basically the same. Showed those pulsar boys that the rolla is a force to be reckoned with in the na FWD stakes :P Makes sense now when we go from the lights that we are neck and neck, we always have been.

Still goes to show that Canberra represents! This means that all Canberra Sportivo's* put out over 120kw atw.

My mods are AEM cold air intake (with a hole in it) and a CES exhaust.

* tested

Ah yes... my name. Damn Adrian!

Mick, I'm hoping to fix my AFR up. I'm noob though and don't know how. Why the heck is yours better when we're both running intakes?

Perhaps looking 'fully' with an SAFC will help.

Edited by KptzS Heinz Fredrikkson

because i'm epic when you are merely a noob.

Nah no idea. Could be the octane boost, could be the zorst. Could just be the mystery of the universe.

because i'm epic when you are merely a noob.

Nah no idea. Could be the octane boost, could be the zorst. Could just be the mystery of the universe.

Well the octane boost does seem to make sense now.

Thanks to all for the nice comments. Except Bill, bite me, my e-***** is huge now and u are just jealous. If you can get them to build a dragway here, i'd be there in a second, and beating your na 1/4 time.

hahahahahahah hook line and sinker :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

good show mickster.

hahahahahahah hook line and sinker :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

good show mickster.

LMAO :lol:

Hey All,

Rob (Badboys/Heinz) and I crashed the Pulsar club's dyno day today. Happy to say that we both successfully beat every Pulsar present, which was our initial aim.

Best of the day was the 2-door R31 skyline that had lots of work done to it, it put out 220kw.

My result:

scan0002.jpg

I'll let Rob post his later :P :P

Did they give you a flywheel output aswell?

Mike

Damn! u ACT guys have got 10 killer wasps more than us melb stivos :o

What's going on?! I wish i could get 120 too. :(

Canberra's climate ftw.

I'd say it was getting close to being 2 degrees or something at one point. The 2zz's love cold dense air.

Did they give you a flywheel output aswell?

Mike

'flywheel' readings are fudged anyway.

The only way to get a true flywheel reading is pull the engine out and stick it on an engine dyno.

Fantastic results!

I hope M&M & Daviboy can produce similar results on saturday!

I will make for some good competition

Good ol' 93kW Pete hey ;)

HAHAHAHA :lol:

she did well against the 100kwatters lol

i remember beating tom down the 1/4 mile and eggbert.haha

anda few others 15.8 in the 93kwatter :)

Mick we'll have to rebook again in another 3 - 6 months or something. Twas awesome fun just seeing results of various cars, plus I'm looking to improve that AFR a bit.

Yeah Bill!

Our e-peens are massive!

Our e-peens, in fact, are the hero of this, and EVERY hour, and can access all orifice, growler and blurter!

Oh Bill, it's so heavy since Saturday. I'm finding it hard to walk. Mick how are you coping? Did tape it to your leg like I did? It helps.

Mick we'll have to rebook again in another 3 - 6 months or something. Twas awesome fun just seeing results of various cars, plus I'm looking to improve that AFR a bit.

Yeah Bill!

Our e-peens are massive!

Our e-peens, in fact, are the hero of this, and EVERY hour, and can access all orifice, growler and blurter!

Oh Bill, it's so heavy since Saturday. I'm finding it hard to walk. Mick how are you coping? Did tape it to your leg like I did? It helps.

Nah, I just wrapped it around my leg 3 times and tucked it into my belt