Some pics about my Aurion AT-X after a little bit tuned...

Brabus

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After...

Change front original speaker by JL Audio TR690-TXi 3 way

20052008153.jpg

20052008163.jpg

20052008169.jpg

Change rear original speaker by MB Quart DCF 169 2 way

17052008113.jpg

18052008132.jpg

Sub JL Audio 13 inches 13WV2 with amplifer JL A4300 & Sony cable

21042008268.jpg

21042008273.jpg

21042008269.jpg

20052008173.jpg

24042008279.jpg

Edited by Brabus

Just a reminder to all, that there is a Members Ride Section...

Post all pics and updates of your car in there!

Otherwise, welcome aboard!

Cool stereo etc... just get rid of the mudflaps! :P

when i saw "tuned", i thought finally someone brave enough to touch major engine mods.. little disappointed.. but after looking at that rim, i really hope it is 20 inch, same style, then perfect!

Nice work. Is that the stock speaker mould for the front speaker? If so, that would seem like a much nicer option for me cause I don't want to go to the length of creating my own mould (I'm pretty lazy these days). And did you manage to get the rear parcel shelf off without removing the seats? If so, looks like I know what I'm going to be doing pretty soon.

Edited by DJKOR

I have been cut the mould out of front speaker and fit it to new speaker,you don't need to remove the seats when you replace new rear spearkers...This is original front speaker after sever :whistling:

20052008156.jpg

Edited by Brabus

You should tidy up those cables for your amp. A nice place to hide them is in the area above where you mounted your amp. Mind me though, I'm a bit of a clean freak :P

post-7685-1211796969_thumb.jpg

post-7685-1211796980_thumb.jpg

I would rather that he posts pictures in here though to be honest, saves us from having to filter through 7375839010 corollas to try and find piccies of Aurions in the members ride setcion, i say, put them in here old chaps and keep 'em coming.

I would rather that he posts pictures in here though to be honest, saves us from having to filter through 7375839010 corollas to try and find piccies of Aurions in the members ride setcion, i say, put them in here old chaps and keep 'em coming.

the registry section is there for a reason as is the members rides section. If you do not post in the right section the mods can move it for you free of charge :toast:

If all the "Old chaps" posted in the members ride section we could all look at the awesomeness :toast: we wanna see more modded Aurions, don't segregate, it's TOYOTA owners club :)

the registry section is there for a reason as is the members rides section. If you do not post in the right section the mods can move it for you free of charge :toast:

Not trying to argue, but I own an Aurion, I couldnt care less what people do with their Corolla, Caldina or Kluger, hence why I don't go to their section/and or members area because I don't have the time to sift out all the other cars in order to find an Aurion. The members ride is all well and good, but if he wants to put it out there mainly for us Aurion owners, then it would make sense for him to throw it in here. I don't think many of us Aurion owners are $hitty with him for putting it in here, in fact I think you will find 90% of us would be actually happy that he did put it in the Aurion folder, because, let's face it, it is an Aurion.....

The sniping here is worst than what you get in whirlpool...

mate it just pics of aurion... the poster got a choice to post it in the Aurion section eh?

there is no need to get ****ty about this really... and please no personal attacks its easy for you to accuse other people of attitude problems when you sit behind a keyboard...

Anyway... :whistling:

Brabus, good work with the sound system, it looks neat as.

The rims suit the car too! Will you get Lexus badges to match?

Not trying to argue, but I own an Aurion, I couldnt care less what people do with their Corolla, Caldina or Kluger, hence why I don't go to their section/and or members area because I don't have the time to sift out all the other cars in order to find an Aurion. The members ride is all well and good, but if he wants to put it out there mainly for us Aurion owners, then it would make sense for him to throw it in here. I don't think many of us Aurion owners are $hitty with him for putting it in here, in fact I think you will find 90% of us would be actually happy that he did put it in the Aurion folder, because, let's face it, it is an Aurion.....

Beaves, im with you bruva. Like many, i guess at the end of a big day at work, what time i have left in the day, i juggle between looking on this site, spending time with my misses, my dog and my car, and on the weekends, try and squeeze a bit of surfing in as well.

I too, haven't got time to sift through a million cars (give or take a couple), to check out what other Aurions, comrades are out there. "Sifting" sucks the big one, I tried it the other night in the"members ride section" and loved it (scarcastic) nooooooooooooot!.

I know we are a part of the big toyota family, but im not really fazed if someone attaches their pics of their own ride, to their topic, attached to their forum they are mostly interested in. Nothing wrong with a bit of eye candy, to sweeten up the reading in the forum from time to time, i reckon

Don't get me wrong i love this forum, and im not creating a arguement, im just expressing my personal opinion. "True" im a fairly new member (beg of 2008), and some might say, i should get some time up before i comment. But i found, - that part of the attaction when i stumbled across this forum, was good reading of various topics and pictures of other comrades rides easly accessible, attached to these topics.

Obviously, there may be something in the big picture im not seeing. But overall, whateva side the the fence the majority sits, I will still think this is a great site, good down time with good reading, and continue to enjoy.

Bondie.

Edited by BONDIE