Donate - Tsunami Emergency Appeal

mtbrider

We should all think about that next tank of fuel and what it costs and keep the car in the garage and send the money to the tsunami victims instead.

This will be good for your car (play your XBox /PS2 instead) and really help some people in desperate need.

You can donate at any major Bank.

PS. The big banks aren't that bad sometimes all have donated over $100,000.00 and are taking the donations for free (also no merchant fee if by card) and the ANZ and Westpac are matching all donations by their staff. Also the major charities don't rip off half the money with over 90% sent to the victims.

I was just looking through the Toymods forums and came across some info they have about a fund-raising cruise on a national level for the tsunami victims. The cruise is actually being organised by the Street Commodores Forums, but its open to all makes/models and I know that we can look past make/model rivalrys for a good cause, in the same way the television stations have got together for this coming weekend.

Here is a link to the Cruises section of the Street Commodores Forums:

http://www.streetcommodores.com.au/forum_3...display.php?f=9

From there, just go to your state and you'll find a post relating to the cruise in your area. Some states are still confirming details, so keep checking back for the latest info.

I intend to be there with the wagon for the Brissie cruise, hope to see as many Brissie Toyota owners out in force! :)

Edited by Buddha

Just wanting to bring this post up to the top ... its a great opportunity for car fanatics such as ourselves to do something for those overseas.

Have a look at the link in my previous post and attend if you can.

Cheers.