and1's ride. Silver FTW!!!

and1

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE!

The CES extractors and 2.5" catback system is in.

I must say it's alot quieter than what I had in my car beforehand and now the car pulls alot harder too :D

Also the transition into lift is also smoothed out. Very happy with what I have now :D

Pics will follow soon..

BTW the Xforce oval muffler (MP02) is a huge mofo, but i love the look of it :)

u3_11_thumb.jpg

Ok guys steady on :unsure:

Here are pics :yahoo: Like a s**tload of them :spiteful:

IMG_3615.jpg

IMG_3619.jpg

IMG_3617.jpg

IMG_3618.jpg

IMG_3621.jpg

IMG_3623.jpg

Decent press bent bends I'd say... B)

And this was what I had on beforehand

IMG_3624.jpg

IMG_3626.jpg

IMG_3625.jpg

IMG_3628.jpg

Look at the dodgy bend and welding. BTW this one was done at Ozfit next to Burswood.

Have no pics of the CES extractors in as I put the stock heat shield back on :spiteful: ;) B)

But here are my factory ones in comparison with the CES ones

IMG_3645.jpg

Stock

IMG_0826.jpg

CES

IMG_3641.jpg

Stock

IMG_0828.jpg

CES

IMG_3642.jpg

Stock

IMG_0838.jpg

CES

IMG_3644.jpg

Stock

IMG_0833.jpg

CES

dude much much better!@

i really want to get this done too but ill have to wait a while. i have a 3 year warranty but ill def do muffler and port headers before 3years ahaha.

oh thanks for the new light mod. much cleaner way of doing it. i never thought of that heeh. looks like tomorrow ill be adding the light mod to mine.

also can you post up a vid or something. i want to hear the muffler noise while driving.

smart idea on the JDM taillight modification ^_^, im looking for a better method to fitting a double filament bulb and sitting it on two wires ^_^" im thinking of a plastic clip with two conductor plates or something like that

hey and1 thanks for the cleaner way to wire it up. i just melted holes in my lights and drilled the holes to attach the wires and bolts etc.

im just wondering if you know which wire it needs to go so it goes on when the lights go on, like the standard lights and then brighter when brakes are on.

eg atm the outside lights are on when lights are on and light up when brakes go on.

but atm the inside lights only light up when the brake is applied.

does anyone know how to make them the same as the outside lights?

gonna copy and post this to my thread with pics of the new lights.

thanks heaps!

dude much much better!@

i really want to get this done too but ill have to wait a while. i have a 3 year warranty but ill def do muffler and port headers before 3years ahaha.

oh thanks for the new light mod. much cleaner way of doing it. i never thought of that heeh. looks like tomorrow ill be adding the light mod to mine.

also can you post up a vid or something. i want to hear the muffler noise while driving.

Noise while cruising is almost stock. Sound when in lift is incredible :D :yahoo: . I couldn't really hear the intake before because my old muffler was louder, but now its perfect.

Yay quiet exhausts FTMFW!!!

dude much much better!@

Noise while cruising is almost stock. Sound when in lift is incredible :D :yahoo: . I couldn't really hear the intake before because my old muffler was louder, but now its perfect.

Yay quiet exhausts FTMFW!!!

sounds like what im looking for. i hope the ces system acheives something similar

looking good. Seems like porting the headers is the way to go now in addition to an intake. And yes that taillight mod is very clever, beats swearing while trying to make the solder stick to nothing.

And Brad, i dont think you can get the centre lights to turn on when the parkers are on unless you watch Tiet do his, cos his working on it.

nice upgrade to the tail light mod for upgrades, be sure to add it to the JDM tailight mod thread......it didnt even cross my mind at the time to drill / nuts and bolts....i dealt with some fun soldering instead.

good work

Heya mate,

Im a corolla t-sport owner from the uk, just been reading through your thread in amazement. Done such a good job on the car, definite inspiration for us over here! I wanted to ask, when you took the bump strips off the doors, did you have any holes to patch up or are they stuck on? Very keen on doing the headlight mod to black out the surrounds, would be the first UK corolla to have it done!

Chaydon

Heya mate,

Im a corolla t-sport owner from the uk, just been reading through your thread in amazement. Done such a good job on the car, definite inspiration for us over here! I wanted to ask, when you took the bump strips off the doors, did you have any holes to patch up or are they stuck on? Very keen on doing the headlight mod to black out the surrounds, would be the first UK corolla to have it done!

Chaydon

Hey mate. Appreciate the kind words :) .

The door strips only stuck on by adhesive. There are no holes ;)

The headlight mod id a really good exterior mod. But I would never ever do it again <_<

Heya mate,

Chaydon

Hey mate. Appreciate the kind words :) .

The door strips only stuck on by adhesive. There are no holes ;)

The headlight mod id a really good exterior mod. But I would never ever do it again <_<

was it that much of a mission to get them done? id be going along with the guides posted on the forum and have a whole day set aside to do it in. thats IF the sun ever decides to come out :angry:

• 4 weeks later...
Update.

-Removed the door side strips...

IMG_0323.jpg

Dunno why my lights are fogging up soo bad. Never did in the middle of winter, even after doing the headlight mod.

How did you remove the side strips? Any tips I should know?

Cheers

Put car in the sun, than pull the strips off slowly from one end. Have a bottle of goo remover ready to remove the left over residue.

your cat back is crush bent?

Yep it's press bent :)