and1's ride. Silver FTW!!!

and1

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update

-DIY Earthing upgrade (4 gauge from neg terminal and 8 gauge for other 2 wires)

-DIY red LED console

Here's a pic.

IMG_0332.jpg

Gotta fix up a couple of them as the LEDs are not in the right place atm.

Also had a little photo shoot with Hai before my camera died on me.

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

Edited by and1

I haven't done the Black Headlight Mod, but I use to get some condensation in the headlights too. But what I've done is, get a packet of those silica satchels and taped it to the high beam cover. Now my lights have never fogged up ever since!

I hope that helps! =D

I haven't done the Black Headlight Mod, but I use to get some condensation in the headlights too. But what I've done is, get a packet of those silica satchels and taped it to the high beam cover. Now my lights have never fogged up ever since!

I hope that helps! =D

Its alright got all the moisture out. Just left my headlights in the sun for a full day. Worked a charm.

Hey Jer, I think he will always be a Honda boy at heart :lol:

I hope that helps! =D

i should try that ey!! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Update.

Just got some new tyres because my other set were completely gone. Other set were the stock Bridestone Turanza ER30 (which are a piece of $hit, mind you did get a few kms out of them; 47,000 kms).

Now have... Toyo Proxes T1R in 205/50/R16 on the stock Stivo rims.

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0517.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

Forgot to say that I removed the rear 'TOYOTA' badge and the rear 'COROLLA' badge

IMG_0525.jpg

Hopefully will be getting the camber bolts next week B)

Just a quick update.

Got some Ingalls front camber bolts installed and a wheel alignment done today. I added an extra 1 degree of neg camber and makes the already excellent T1Rs, bloody brilliant B) :yahoo:

Tail light mod is done now. But I wanted a tail light too not just a brake light, but oh well. Looks good :) .

Cars looking good man, im in the middle of doing my tailight mod on my facelift stivo 2, so does it only light up the inside light when you hit the brakes? not when you just turn your lights on?

And i cant get any solder 2 stick onto the electrode.

Tail light mod is done now. But I wanted a tail light too not just a brake light, but oh well. Looks good :) .

Cars looking good man, im in the middle of doing my tailight mod on my facelift stivo 2, so does it only light up the inside light when you hit the brakes? not when you just turn your lights on?

And i cant get any solder 2 stick onto the electrode.

Well that's how I see every other facelift doing it. I don't think its physically possible without making another holder. So yeah only brake light and tail light :(

post a pic andy... im sure everyone here wanna see the results... hMMMM>... will be waiting for it :D

I would but I need someone to step on the brakes for me <_<

LOL well its true. Oh btw I forgot to thank Hai for helping with making the holes in the tail lights LOL. Oh and for checking if they worked :lol: