and1's ride. Silver FTW!!!

and1

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you raising it ?

It allows more hot air to escape from engine bay.. Also rice factor lol..

just curious..u changed ur lights to something less yellow than the standard ones?doesn't look white :P

i did indeed.. my fogs are now white but my lowbeams are neither yellow nor white.. its called diamond blue.. a light blue with hints of green, orange and pink.. its awesome.. the bulb glows orange but the colour given off isn't ;)

Update..

My TWM short shifter came today and was installed 2-3 frustrating hours later :angry: but is totally worth it :D . Was a bit of a hackjob though but oh well..

Also installed aluminium shifter bushings and a TWM Desert Eagle gearknob, which weighs 600 grams :P

All up the shifter, shifter bushings and gearknob cost me $314.85US incl express delivery (it came within 5 days due to weekend, but it came from Canada, so very quick).

Will post up pics tomorrow..

Big ups go to Hai.. Cheers buddy. You still owe me 200 bucks though lol..

P.S. If you are going to use the Sportivo leather boot, remove the plastic chrome thing that sits below the gear knob as the TWM shifter is thicker than OEM and it won't fit other wise

Update..

My TWM short shifter came today and was installed 2-3 frustrating hours later :angry: but is totally worth it :D . Was a bit of a hackjob though but oh well..

Also installed aluminium shifter bushings and a TWM Desert Eagle gearknob, which weighs 600 grams :P

All up the shifter, shifter bushings and gearknob cost me $314.85US incl express delivery (it came within 5 days due to weekend, but it came from Canada, so very quick).

P.S. If you are going to use the Sportivo leather boot, remove the plastic chrome thing that sits below the gear knob as the TWM shifter is thicker than OEM and it won't fit other wise

lols..andy..exam still got time do these things!! :P

lols..n a nice place to collect money xD

Update..

lols..andy..exam still got time do these things!! :P

lols..n a nice place to collect money xD

Haha.. could not be bothered studying lol..

Some pics of my short shifter..

Stock is on the right, TWM on the left

IMG_0060.jpg

First gear

IMG_0064.jpg

Second gear

IMG_0065.jpg

Niiiiice job! How does shifting feel now?

Very short and direct.. love the weighted gearknob :spiteful: ..

i want a short exam paper too and short waiting time on delivery.

is there other shift performance in other states?

i got a cai from shift as well (y)

nope.. i got it second hand from someone over east..

i want a short exam paper too and short waiting time on delivery.

Yeah, short waiting times on deliveries would be good.

It's hard living in Wait Awhile though!

haha i did have a short delivery time.. good service at those guys from TWM..

Edited by and1

Minor Update

Just raised my bonnet lol.. I'm out of money :( , so cheap mods will have to do..

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

What do you guys think? Raise it a bit more?

no offence, it looks like ur bonnet is out of place, smashed in the front end and it never got back into place properly :P haha but hey ;) if it grows on me.. maybe its something nice to do..

*writes on the mod list below cusco z2 :P*

Minor Update

Just raised my bonnet lol.. I'm out of money :( , so cheap mods will have to do..

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

What do you guys think? Raise it a bit more?

no offence, it looks like ur bonnet is out of place, smashed in the front end and it never got back into place properly :P haha but hey ;) if it grows on me.. maybe its something nice to do..

*writes on the mod list below cusco z2 :P*

hence why i would want to lift it a tad higher.. but cbf.. oh well

Very minor update..

removed all stickers on car (badges still there..).. vvtl-i gone coz u can't even see it on a silver stivo.. will move the sportivo badges to the skirts..

just finished prepping the exterior for the mega meet.. clayed and waxed again.. :)

IMO i like the raised bonnet, looks very track car. but needs to be abit higher. how did you do it anyways??

its very easy.. go to bunnings with one of your bonnet bolts.. buy new ones that are slightly longer and buy some washers to increase the height.. should only cost like 2-3 bucks.. washers slip in between the underside of the bonnet and the bracket..

Love the short shifter mate, what was your problem installing it as im looking at the TWM one just wanted to see one as to how low it is...looks nice

Nice idea with the bonnet...might consider this lol

Love the short shifter mate, what was your problem installing it as im looking at the TWM one just wanted to see one as to how low it is...looks nice

the problem was gettin the cap off the ball so i could remove the shifter.. turned out to be a hackjob lol, but works good :)

the raising of the bonnet is very simple and is immediately reversable and costs next to nothing :P

the problem was gettin the cap off the ball so i could remove the shifter.. turned out to be a hackjob lol, but works good :)

the raising of the bonnet is very simple and is immediately reversable and costs next to nothing :P

raise higher!! :D

higher = more kw :P teehee