and1's ride. Silver FTW!!!

and1

Love the short shifter mate, what was your problem installing it as im looking at the TWM one just wanted to see one as to how low it is...looks nice

Nice idea with the bonnet...might consider this lol

the problem was gettin the cap off the ball so i could remove the shifter.. turned out to be a hackjob lol, but works good :)

the raising of the bonnet is very simple and is immediately reversable and costs next to nothing :P

raise higher!! :D

higher = more kw :P teehee

haha yeah till the point where the hood comes flyin off :lol:

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the short shifter mate, what was your problem installing it as im looking at the TWM one just wanted to see one as to how low it is...looks nice

the problem was gettin the cap off the ball so i could remove the shifter.. turned out to be a hackjob lol, but works good :)

the raising of the bonnet is very simple and is immediately reversable and costs next to nothing :P

this IS so funny man... seriously.. no joking.. i didnt read your thread completely before... on the mega meet... did any one seeing me touching his bonnet?? i thought he had an accident or smt.. seriously :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: HAHAHAHAHAHAA!! im cracking up rite now.. how dumb i am LOL

this IS so funny man... seriously.. no joking.. i didnt read your thread completely before... on the mega meet... did any one seeing me touching his bonnet?? i thought he had an accident or smt.. seriously :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: HAHAHAHAHAHAA!! im cracking up rite now.. how dumb i am LOL

haha its alright man.. i gotta raise it a bit more eh?

haha its alright man.. i gotta raise it a bit more eh?

LOLS... raise it more... so at least people can see that you are doing it on purpose... HAHAHHAHA.... but nice man :).. gr8 mod :)

Minor update..

Bonnet raised slightly more.

Mudflaps have been colour coded.

Cleaned and prepped

IMG_0170.jpg

Primed

IMG_0171.jpg

First coat of colour

IMG_0172.jpg

Finished product

IMG_0174.jpg

On the car

IMG_0175.jpg

Also does anyone know what kind of adhesive i can put onto my car's paintwork? Coz I'm in the middle of removing my Sportivo badges and all the adhesive was stuck to the car :angry: , none on the badge itself.

The mudflaps are looking good, mate!

Whats going to be next?!

well it depends how much money i've got ;)

my bro just gave me his HU. a fairly new Alpine HU with ipod connection. just got to install it :)

Whats going to be next?!

my bro just gave me his HU. a fairly new Alpine HU with ipod connection. just got to install it :)

nice... new HU ey? LOLs.. what did u do with the old one?? :spiteful: :spiteful:

anyway, talking about audio.. did u get ur fuse fixed andi?? that fuse was being gay on the mega meet ey? XD

Whats going to be next?!

nice... new HU ey? LOLs.. what did u do with the old one?? :spiteful: :spiteful:

anyway, talking about audio.. did u get ur fuse fixed andi?? that fuse was being gay on the mega meet ey? XD

Old HU still in car atm. haven't had time to install it yet <_<

it ended up not being the fuse. i think my amp was overheating or something coz when i got home, i turned it back on and it worked fine :huh: No probs anymore..

Update. Car is now tinted. 20% tint all round except front windscreen. Will put up picks when I get better lol

Been busy over the weekend with this. What do people think?

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU GOES TO JEREMY!!! Thanks heaps :clap::toast:

Oh and Dayve you to to a lesser extent haha...

looking nice...

i was also thinking of doing the mesh mod while i had the front bar off while doing the headlight mod...

but couldn't decide whether to go white or black.. still don't know...

maybe next time... got a few more DIY's to do before the mesh mod...

Minor update.

Just painted parts in my engine bay.

IMG_0256.jpg

Did a really $hitty job so will have to redo when i have time