New Boot Install

Skitzo

DSC00022.sized.jpg

DSC00023.sized.jpg

DSC00024.sized.jpg

Apologies for the bad pic quality, it was shot at night with no extra light than what the boot provides. Il post better pics if people want to see it clearer etc.

Took 3 weeks to do and had a few problems on the way but its all good.

Have no spare wheel and my sound system hammers well now.

Sound system specs:

JVC headunit (Soon to be replaced with an alpine TV screen headunit)

1 Alpine 4-way amp (75w x 4)

1 Alpine amp to run the subs

2 Alpine 12' Type S subwoofers

Alpine 6' DDlinear speakers in the back doors

Rainbow 6' top range speakers in the front doors

:D

Yeah, Kyle needs to play catchuip now (says me who is still 100% stock.... :P )

Skitzo - Good job bro!!!! But i'm with oz_viking, where do you put the shopping???? :D

It would be great for a bbq - something to toss the salad in!

:lol::lol::lol:

doesn't matter how low I go, there is always someone prepared to go that ectra step :) :)

Actually im getting two grilles that have been ordered in, they protect the subs and are very heavy metal. I can put stuff ontop of them with no worries. :P Ruined your fun? :lol:

Setup cost $2000 with custom box for the subs and lights and the two grilles that havnt come in yet.

The car is starting to become a semi showcar with it being driven daily so im not too fussed about practible use since I dont need the car for too much except driving. :D

Technik car audio installed it, the guy who did my installation is the 3rd best installer in Australia.

Nice install but looks weighty. Any idea how much it weighs? As for the grills on the subs they'll stop the salad from going everywhere! :P

:lol::lol::lol:

Its very heavy, thats all I really know. It hasnt changed the handling due to extra weight in the back thankfully though. I am able to bottom out on ramps much more easily however as ive found out. :(

DSC00022.sized.jpg

DSC00023.sized.jpg

DSC00024.sized.jpg

Apologies for the bad pic quality, it was shot at night with no extra light than what the boot provides.  Il post better pics if people want to see it clearer etc.

Took 3 weeks to do and had a few problems on the way but its all good.

Have no spare wheel and my sound system hammers well now.

Sound system specs:

JVC headunit (Soon to be replaced with an alpine TV screen headunit)

1 Alpine 4-way amp (75w x 4)

1 Alpine amp to run the subs

2 Alpine 12' Type S subwoofers

Alpine 6' DDlinear speakers in the back doors

Rainbow 6' top range speakers in the front doors

:D

Very Very Nice ... I'm so jealous :D I was supposed to start on my install as well over the holdiays ... but have not got around to it yet !! I wont be goind all out like you have though ... I want to keep it down in terms of wheight.

But ... a stunning install ... still able to use the spare ?? Or is that dumb question :D

Neat as !

Top Job Skitzo ! ( Do I hear Perth AutoSalon anyone? ), The quality of the finish was well worth the wait. Was the install designed specifically for your needs or had the workshop done a similar job for a Corolla before ?

Neat as !

Top Job Skitzo ! ( Do I hear Perth AutoSalon anyone? ), The quality of the finish was well worth the wait.  Was the install designed specifically for your needs or had the workshop done a similar job for a Corolla before ?

Every job the workshop does is unique, they will not redo a same idea or design on a car. So they just did it trying to be original

:lol: A few people have said about perth autosalon, personally I dont think the car is good enough. Im undecided.