Melbourne Events Organising Thread

Recently a lot more Melbourne owners have introduced themselves to this forum, and i think its time we try and organize a Melbourne monthly meet like the other states.

I've met quite a few members all around the place from meets to cruises and at the car wash, and it's always been a great experience.

We need as much input as possible so we get an indication of members that are down for this idea, and im sure it'll be good!

Let's plan for our first one in late June sometime.

Don't be shy!

Edited by kolourhero

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

late June would be great, just finish my uni exam.. very free and will start to install the stuff that i bought(rim, spring, parker, HUD, HID foglight......) excited :rolleyes:

yeah i have wondered about why VIC never stared a monthly regular meet...

meet locations! keep it the same and or rotate locations?... i have always liked the bolte bride spot (both Docklands dock and fishermans bend)

im down

docklands is a nice place for photos, only thing is, its just on the road where we were, cops patrol it, cause youngies go down that way for some nooky

n1147068817300437511638mi2.jpg

n1147068817300437675729fl6.jpg

n1147068817300437757770jw7.jpg

Edited by bonbon-2zzge

haha! photos are great! i'll put my hand up for monthly meets. Melb has had a few meets at Toyota HQ. Maybe a cruise down to KK's at Fountain Gate for some fresh donuts. Im always too lazy to drive myself <_<

A good time to do a meet is probably like a friday of every month that way most people are free and you get more time to go around for cruise or even for drinks

Melbourne used to be one of the most active areas but they all became "2 kool" and either sold up or left the forum.

Good work starting a new-age Melbourne group Alex :toast:

A good time to do a meet is probably like a friday of every month that way most people are free and you get more time to go around for cruise or even for drinks

or drink while driving :D

they dont talk about that on the ads!

or drink while driving :D

they dont talk about that on the ads!

:whistling: I did not encourage that at all may be just 95% of it :idea:

i doubt fridays would be a good idea because usally people have partys or things to do on friday i think sundays would be good because its a chilling day so yerh thats just me but =D

Just simple let Alex choice which day he would like to start Monthly Meet

why? its a WHOLE melbourne meet shouldent all the people attending have a say also...

Just simple let Alex choice which day he would like to start Monthly Meet

why? its a WHOLE melbourne meet shouldent all the people attending have a say also...

its his thread for a start than later we just all decided on when to meet on a monthly basic. We all still need to agree to choice a date to do this meet and where

Car wash meet isn't a bad idea either :whistling:

Im usually at the cnr heatherton/springvale rd carwash every friday nights (caught up with evoke and dorifto there last week).

By all means come join me! If there are more people interested, we can make a more central location to accommodate everyone for a group wash :)

Edited by kolourhero